*4*

Trigarta Naresh and his wife Mayanavathi were informed that Aradhya got consicous.By seeing the maid's  attire Aradhya was confused'arey is this any historical drama set are what why these people are wear this ancient clothes what's happening here' and asked the nearby maid why are they wearing this type of clothes the maid answered her as that these clothes that were usually worn and also explain how trigarta king saved her by listening to this Aradhya thinks 'omgg is this the legendary time Travel or transmigration that only available in clinchy books omgg what to do now I am not from this period think ardhu think how to get back to 21st century '.

Meanwhile Mayanavathi and Trigarta Naresh  reached their asked her "arey putri where are u from and what about ur parents which Kingdom do u belong to"Aradhya just about to answer them the truth but thinks otherwise that
'wait what should I answer if they ask whow am I if I said truth na then they either think that I got mad or they will kill me thinking that I am a witch or something what to do now .Aradhu don't panic relax think how to face it u have read so many books so think how the heroine answer the question .haaaa that's quite simple they just pretend that they don't rember anything so that no one will get any doubt .hmm this is good '.

"Arey putri why are not answering any thing "asked Mayanavathi.
That  I didn't remember anything and whenever I try to remember it my head is paining."said Aradhya.
"Arey how can this happen"said Mayanavathi worriedly.
"Summon rajvydhji immediately"said Vasumitra.

"Vydhji she didn't remember anything how can this happens we didn't any similar case like that." Said Mayanavathi.
"Maharani when a person hits his head some times he will loose his memories.it is written in Ayurveda but this is my first seeing it in real situation."said vydhji
"So when will the girl can get back her memories"asked trigarta Naresh.
"This I too don't maharaj maybe she may never remember her memories"said vydhji.

"Arya as she doesn't remember anything why don't we accept her as our daughter I already said that she was sent by God for us"said Mayanavathi.
"Mayanavathi first we have to ask her opinion about this and also she maybe confused now think about her she doesn't know who she is and where is from  and if we said these things then she may frighten let her adjust first and after she recovered we will ask her opinion about this." Said Vasumitra (trigarta Naresh).

Mean while in Aradhya room'arey what this people are talking about what if they got to know that what I said is lie and what if they think that I am a spy and what if they throw me in a prison and torture me.no no how can this happens it won't happen like that I am pretty sure. arey in all books heroine will say like that only and everyone will believe her . But this is not a book and I am not a heroine now what should I do.do I have confess first so that they will not think me as a spy but what if they think me as a spy let it be what will happens will always happens' Aradhya thinks like that.

"Arey putri how are feeling now and think this is  ur home only and don't get tried from thinking another things and should rest properly" said Mayanavathi.
" Thank u for concern maharani"said Aradhya softly feeling guilty for lying them.
"Arey putri u can call me mata think like I am mother" said Mayanavathi.
"Ok mata" said Aradhya .
" Ok u rest first we will talk after " said Mayanavathi.

Hello guys  thnks for ur votes and comments . How is the chapter I hope u all like it .plss do vote and comment if u like it