*7*

Susharma went to Gurukul.Aradhya take care of Mayanavathi in these days so that she won't get depressed.Aradhya also give Vasumitra some ideas regarding the welfare of the Kingdom.She also give ideas about agriculture and teaches farmers some basic things in modern agriculture and also some techniques that will decrease the labour work and increase efficiency in fields.

Time quickly passes and it's time for Aradhya to go to kanyashram. Thinking of that only  Mayanavathi got depressed as both of her children will not be with her.Vasumitra also emotionally attached to Aradhya and by thinking that she will go away from him he also some what loss of what to do but he know it's good for Aradhya so he didn't show his mood to anyone.

"Mata I know ur are worried about me and also sad to send me kanyashram.But don't worry about me I won't get builled and also I will follow the instructions there .I will also try to complete my education as early as possible so that  I can return back to u .so cheer up now I don't want go if ur sad."said Aradhya to Mayanavathi.
"Putri I know that it's good for u to go to kanyashram but I am worried about u . promise me that you will take care of yourself and will return as early as possible " said Mayanavathi.
"Ok promise now smile my mata " assured Aradhya.

Aradhya went to kanyashram .Because of the techniques teached by Aradhya the Trigarta Kingdom flourished .Economy in the country increased because of that the military power also increases the life of common people became prosperous. within short time many great changes befall in the Kingdom.Many kingdoms try to copy their techniques but they are in vain. Many kingdoms began trade with their Kingdom so that they can benefit but Trigarta Kingdom was the ultimate winner and  even became flourished because of the trade.

Time pass quickly it is almost 2 years Aradhya went to kanyashram. Aradhya completed her education in these 2 years as it mainly teaches how to read and write and how to behave like a princess and the role of women and it is easy for a modern girl to learn .Aradhya was not convinced with the ancient thoughts about women so she want to do empower the women in their country after returning to her Kingdom.

When Aradhya returns to the palace the entire palace was illuminated with thousands of diyas . people grandly welcome their princess and they are very grateful for her as because of her their lives are now comfortable.Vasuumitra and Mayanavathi are overjoyed when they got the news of their beloved daughter returning after completing her education.They grandly welcomed their daughter to the palace and Mayanavathi does not what part with Aradhya even for 5 mins.Bhanumathi also came there to welcome Aradhya. Aradhya was quite happy to see her best friend.After returning of Aradhya the palace became hustle bustle and Aradhya became quite meschievous by playing pranks on Bhanumathi and some palace servants who has good relation with Aradhya before even the remaining palace servants were effected with the atmosphere.

Hello guys sry for the late update there is a problem with my phone so I am unable to post any updates

I hope u like the chapter if u do plss vote and comment.