*9*

Duryodhan and his entourage went to kallinga Kingdom for the sawyamvar. Bhanumathi is getting ready for her sawyamvar.
"Jiji so many princes come to ur sawyamvar who do u want to choose." asked Aradhya .
"I don't know I didn't decided yet I think when I went to sabha there I will choose my other half"replied Bhanumathi.
"But jiji u may have some one u like or some positive feelings about them" questioned Aradhya.
"Positive feelings are not there but some negative feelings are there for a person so I don't want to marry him " replied Bhanumathi.
"Who is that person jiji "asked Aradhya.
"Hastinapur Rajkumar Duryodhan " replied Bhanumathi.
"But why what he has done so that u have negative opinion about him" asked Aradhya.

"U also know that how he try to kill his cousin when he is only a child and how he treats his people and how he wants throne desperately even when he is not the rightful one how can I marry that person what he treats me like his people then my entire life will be doomed."replied Bhanumathi.
"Jiji what u think is not entirely true how can we judge a person whom we don't even know may be he is not like that or maybe he is influenced by someone and we don't why he did that so we can't blame him as he didn't do anything to us" replied Aradhya.
"What would be the reason for him kill his cousin acha leave it why are we even discussing about him "said Bhanumathi.
"Ok fine we will discuss about ur prince charming "replied Aradhya slyly.
"Stop teasing me"said Bhanumathi.

On the sawyamvar day Bhanumathi was adroned with jewels and flowers and she is looking beautiful.dasis came their to fetch her to sabha where sawyamvar is taking place.Aradhya can't go there as unmarried girls are not allowed so she send her maid to get the details about the sabha.When Bhanumathi entered the sabha the whole sabha was quiten down all the people in the sabha were in awe struck with the beauty of bhanumathi.all the princes in the room want to  immediately marry her.Duryodhan at first want marry her for the power and support of kallinga and Trigarta Kingdom but on seeing Bhanumathi he truly want marry her he amazed with the beauty of Bhanumathi and something in his heart tells him that she should be mine and she is the other half and he was quite annoyed with the all the princes gazes are upon Bhanumathi.He felt very possisive about  her and want to keep her for only him.He also quite confident that Bhanumathi will only choose him as in the entire sabha only he is the one with high status and his Hastinapur is one of the mighest one and he is one of the best warrior among them.

The  sabha starts with speech of kallinga Naresh and he introduces his daughter Rajkumari Bhanumathi to everyone and asks Bhanumathi to choose his husband.bhanumathi went forward a dasi is there for her to support her and a minister to introduce about every prince who attended the sawyamvar.When it comes to Duryodhan Bhanumathi didn't even give glance at him which hurt his ego so he want abduct her.

What will happen next stay tuned.what will Aradhya do to help her cousin .

I hope u like chapter if u do like and comment.