*10*

Duryodhan was furious upon Bhanumathi rejection and felt insulted and he decided to abduct her from her sawyamvar and requests his friend Angraj Karn to help. He went to Bhanumathi and cluthes her hand tightly and said that Bhanumathi will be his wife if anyone doesn't agree with it they can fight with him and his entrouge declared Duryodhan and moves forward those princes who came to sawyamvar were not ready to accept this so they have started the fight with Angraj Karn's support they easily won and take Bhanumathi from there.Kallinga Naresh and his family didn't expect this to happen in their daughter's sawyamvar but they are unable to stop it.

Aradhya got knew about what happened in the sabha and how Duryodhan forcefully taken Bhanumathi and she was quite furious about it.She decided to talk to kallinga Naresh to take Bhanumathi from there but kallinga Naresh didn't accept it.
"What are saying Bhanumathi is ur daughter how can u just let anyone forcefully take her we should save jiji from them who knows how will they treat jiji there what if they torture her no we should immediately get her " asked Aradhya.
"That is what written in her destiny I think so no man will accept her after she taken away from her sawyamvar.we can't do anything except to marry her to Rajkumar Duryodhan."replied kallinga Naresh.
"But what about jiji what about her happiness."questioned Aradhya.
"Ok no more disscusions we will go to Hastinapur to discuss the wedding that's it"replied kallinga Naresh without any further discussions.

"I will also come to Hastinapur then"replied Aradhya.
"What will do there no u won't go there" said kallinga Naresh.
"Jiji needs some support in this time and she will takes some time to adapt their" replied Aradhya.
"Ok but I don't want any more drama there" replied kallinga Naresh.

In Hastinapur mahamahim bhishm,mahamantri vidur,maharaj dhirtrashatr,Kauravas,Pandavas, Angraj Karn, Shakuni are present in the sabha and discussing about the fissacia that Duryodhan has done.Elders are ashamed with the act of Duryodhan but Duryodhan argues with them that bhishm pithamah also done the same thing for his pitamah at that time it was vallid then now also it should be vallid was his argument elders felt that since the deed was done they can't do anything to and do their wedding.

Meanwhile kallinga Naresh, Aradhya and his entourage came to Hastinapur.
"Mamashree since we can't do anything to them then let me negotiate with them so that atleast jiji can stay here comfortably and safely."said Aradhya.
"No what if u make them more annoyed then Bhanumathi's life will be hell we can't take the risk."replied kallinga Naresh.
"But " "no buts end of discussion" cut of Aradhya's words kallinga Naresh.

Mahamahim bhishm,maharaj dhirtrashatr,mahamantri vidur are their to welcome them.when they reached to the sabha they immediately started their discussions about the happenings of sawyamvar and what to do with the things and they started discussing about the wedding.Aradhya was quite annoyed with their discussions and why no one mentioned about Bhanumathi and why no one asked her what she want so she directly voiced her thoughts.
"Pardon me elders but why no one asked what jiji wanted ur discussing about her future so her opinions matters right" asked Aradhya.
"Pardon me Rajkumari Charvi maybe u don't know that women don't have the right to choose her future only her father,her husbañd have the right to choose her future"replied Shakuni.
"Why we women has no right to choose our own future why should we listen to ur men this our life so we should decide our own right" asked Aradhya.
"Ok we will ask Rajkumari Bhanumathi about descision then we will decide what to do"replied mahamahim bhishm.

What will be the descision of Bhanumathi and I sincerely greive those women in the ancient period particularly medival period as they have no right to choose even their own future and always has to rely on men.

Today I got inspired so write the whole chapter in one go and this is the lenghtiest chapter upto now with more than 700 words.

I hope u like chapter if u do vote and comment.