*8*

Aradhya got the news of Bhanumathi's sawyamvar and went to kallinga Kingdom to comfort bhanumathi.kallinga Kingdom was decroted beautifully for their princess sawyamvar and the palace was lit by several diyas and people are running here there for the preparations of sawyamvar this was the sight bestoned when Aradhya entered the palace.Aradhya first went to Kalinga king and queen's palce to pay her respect then went to Bhanumathi chamber.

There are several ladies in Bhanumathi chamber who are teasing Bhanumathi and preparing Bhanumathi for several other rituals."Arey u already started teasing jiji without me this is not fair." whined Aradhya.
"Arey I thought u won't come to my sawyamvar why are u so late there is only 2 days left " complained Bhanumathi.
"Why won't I come to my jiji's sawyamvar it just something happened on my way so it delayed."explained Aradhya.
"Why what happened on ur way "questioned Bhanumathi.
"Leave it na let's talk about my future jiju"said Aradhya.
"U also started teasing me " whined Bhanumathi.

"Acha jiji who are invited in this sawyamvar and whom u are interested about"asked Aradhya.
"Almost all the Kingdoms in aryavarth received the invitation " said one of the friends of Bhanumathi.
"But whom Bhanumathi interested about is that we don't know "teased another friend of Bhanumathi.
"Stop it I am not interested in anyone" retorted Bhanumathi.

Meanwhile in Hastinapur Kingdom people are celebrating the arrival of their after completing their Gurukul and the Kala pradeshan.In Duryodhan's room a  conspiracy is brewing .
"Mamashree how did that Arjun escaped .why everytime we plan to kill them but they will be unharmed."asked a frustrated Duryodhan.
"Patience putr patience we are unable to kill Arjun but we got a powerful warrior in our side as our alley Angraj Karn" replied Shakuni slyly.
"What u said is right mamashree Angraj will be our alley till his death as we helped him."replied Duryodhan.
"What we have to do now is to establish connections with other kingdoms and make them as our alley."said Shakuni.
"What u said is right mamashree but whow should we start."asked Dussasan.
"Kallinga Kingdom's Rajkumari Bhanumathi sawyamvar is going to be happen in two days u should go there and marry her putr Duryodhan."said Shakuni.
"But mamashree why only kallinga it is not that much powerful so why should we start with."asked Dussasan.
"Rajkumari Bhanumathi is the neice of maharani of trigarta Kingdom and the cousins have good relation so they to will become our alley putr may be u don't know but Trigarta Kingdom became one of the powerful kingdoms in aryavarth in the last three years." Said Shakuni.
"We too aware of that mamashree but how it became the powerful kingdom what they did to became like that."asked Duryodhan.
"Trigarta Kingdom's Rajkumari Charvi is very wise and all the administration power was with her and there is a mirth that she is a blessing from God to Trigartraj" said Shakuni.

"Then why don't we marry her to jyest mamashree"asked Dussasan.
"They are not ready to marry her now and it will take some years and we can't afford wait until then"explained Shakuni.
"What u said is right mamashree we will go to sawyamvar and marry kallinga Rajkumari."said Duryodhan.
"Take Angraj Karn with u putr so that u can defeat ur opponents easily."said Shakuni.

Hello guys I know that I was very late with the update and I am very sorry for that.

I hope u enjoy u reading it if u then plss vote and comment.