Myth

Andrew POV

What became my fear, became my greatest weapon. My name is Andrew Mcginnis and i am the Batman Beyond, i grew up on Azur Lane in war as a citizen until people got some kind of cube that gives them the power of ships during the war i was active as Batman for a year and doubts of my existence turned to myths since people are debating whether i exist or not. I help Azur Lane fight but in the shadows. Now back to the present.

I was walking around the base blending into the citizen life and i hear Cleveland and Wales talk near by and i just pretend i'm focusing on something else.

Cleveland: Wow, it's gotten really exciting around here!

Wales: Forces from both Eagle Union and Royal Navy are gathering at this base. It's only going t get busier from here on.

Cleveland: You know who else is coming from my side? It's Eagle Union's greatest warrior, given the most battle stars ever!

Wales: The famous Grey Ghost, yes...

Cleveland: You know who is also a ghost? The Batman! 

Wales: I'm still skeptical of the Batman's existence but yes you could put it that way. Anyway, the main forces of us Royal Navy are also arriving soon. This base will surely become central to all of our ongoing activities. 

Cleveland: Well then, we'd better greet them properly! Can't keep them waiting. Let's go!

As they left I also left to go to my Bat Cave to finish modifying the Bat Mobile for under water combat since i originally intended for it to only be used for combat in the air. I built my cave in a giant air pocket not found by Azur Lane in the base that leads to the ocean so they have no clue that the Batman is under their noses. After some time of modifying the Bat Mobile my computer's alert system goes off so i finish the final modification and go to my computer. And it's showing the base is getting attacked and ships are getting damaged. So i go put on my armored Bat Suit. When the suit up finished I flew over to the bat mobile and started it up. 

Batman: Bat mobile. *turns on* Ignition. 

And so the bat mobile starts up and i fly into the water where i found this air pocket and initiated the cloaking device to be prevented from being seen.

Batman: I see Cleveland is entering the battle and the other recruits who are apparently children.

I stand back and watch until i was needed to my surprise they were actually hanging up pretty good. But my face turned to a cautious one as we all heard a voice.

Akagi: Yes, we were created by humanity to fight the Sirens... But a difference in beliefs split the four major camps into two factions. 

Kaga: One faction restricts itself to using only powers created by humankind. That's you Eagle Union and Royal Navy. 

Akagi: The other faction is...the faction that will use Siren technology to defeat the Sirens. Iron Blood, and us Sakura Empire. 

And just like that the aircraft carriers release their planes into battle and so does Unicorn while in battle but the others are getting overwhelmed. But Kaga summons a giant wolf thing and i knew i was needed.

Batman: One year of being a myth huh? Well, it was fun while it lasted. 

I had my Bat Mobile slowly reach top speeds to get to the battle field and help Unicorn. And slowly people started noticing the water splashing in a way that isn't normal and Cleveland was the first one to notice.

Cleveland: No way...

As the giant wolf as closing in i fire my Bat Mobile's missiles which hurt it and at the same time an eagle turned to a plane appears and i knew who it was, Enterprise. And everyone started to notice to and i deactivated my Bat Mobile's cloaking mode and stood on it revealing my presence.

Akagi: That suit, also that Eagle Union Aircraft carrier... Are they who i think they are?

Cleveland: It's him the myth, Batman. And the Eagle Union's strongest Aircraft Carrier. 

As Enterprise and i revealed our presence we both jumped into battle.

Batman: Bat Mobile! Engage.

Then it went flying firing at the enemy and i flew with my glider wings and rocket busters in my feet. So we both fought the giant wolf and worked together. And ran at Kaga.

Kaga: Entertain me Phantom and Dark Knight!

She tried to fight both of us but failed as i threw an Electrifying Batarang at her and Enterprise shot her in the chest. And she stood there eyeing her and i was flying still in the air. They retreated and stated that it was a declaration of war then they left.

Wales: They got away... They really saved us. 

Illustrious: Enterprise, the mightiest warrior of Eagle Union... But there is so much pain... And Batman, The Dark Knight of the Seas...

I fly over to Unicorn and pick her up carrying her to her sister.

Unicorn: T-thank you sir..

Batman: No problem kid now lets get you to your sister. *she nods*

I hand her to her to her sister and turn and call my Bat Mobile.

Wales: Wait! Who are you?

Batman: I am Batman.

I get in my Bat Mobile and disappear into the ocean.

Illustrious: He hides pain too...