Being Human

Andrew POV

After i disappeared into the ocean i went back to my cave and went back to my civilian life looking at the destruction that has happened. And children being rescued. I turn on a spy gadget in my ear and listen to Wales.

Wales: They got us. I didn't expect Sakura Empire to make the first move. 

Illustrious: Sakura Empire allying with Iron Blood was no surprise. But... 

She looks at the destruction that has happened and Siren ships disappearing.

Wales: Are they aware of how dangerous the power of the Sirens is?

Illustrious: Let's focus on rebuilding as fast as possible. The main Royal Navy forces should arrive soon. We will never be caught off guard again.

Andrew: Never say never. 

Wales: Eagle Union's Enterprise... She truly saved us this time, as did the Batman.

Illustrious: Yes. But she is unsafe. The Batman however is also unsafe.

Wales: She is strong. She has no hesitations, like an arrow flying straight through the air. But... 

Illustrious: A tightly strung bow can easily snap.

I stop listening to them and focus on Enterprise.

Cleveland: You need to rest, you pushed yourself way too hard in that last battle!

Enterprise: I'm fine.

Cleveland: That's impossible.

Enterprise: Emergency repairs are complete. I've still got some fight in me.

Then she starts getting dizzy a bit which i can tell is pushing herself hard.

Cleveland: See? I told you!

Enterprise: The enemy hasn't gone far. I can't lower my guard yet.

She then walks it off. But i know i'll talk to her soon, so i go back to my cave and track the forces that Wales was referring to but instead found some broken off forces heading back here. But they stop i do a quick sonar scan to find enemy forces near them and they are outmatched so i suit up, power up the batmobile and speed off to find Enterprise already heading over.

Batman: What are you doing Enterprise-- Cleveland?

I pull up next to Enterprise and open the hatch on my Batmobile.

Cleveland: So you do have a human side after all.

Batman: I assume you know about Hornet and the others?

Cleveland: Batman? What are you doing here?

Batman: Making sure Enterprise doesn't get herself killed!

The hatch closes and i step on it slowly reaching top speeds and catching up to Enterprise. Then she deploys fighter planes and the enemy sees us and looks especially to me since i showed myself earlier today.

Hornet: Sister--! Is that the Batman with you?

Enterprise: Go!

Hornet: Thank you, Sister!

I open the hatch and stand from my Bat-mobile and look at Enterprise.

Hornet: She'll be fine she's my Big Sister!

Batman: Strong? Definitely. Careful? Not so much.

I rocket off to join Enterprise.

Zuikaku: There you are Grey Ghost!