Epilogue: Princess

"Kyson come here.." Jon says in his baby voice, and our three year old walks, bubbly, over to him.

"Yes, dwaddy?" She giggles, smiling to her dad.

Jon picks her up, "You ready for what's about to happen?" He straightens out his little girl's dress, kissing her on the head, then puts her back down.

"Yes! Mommy looks beautiful. Aunt Chelsea said mommy's a princess today." Kyson smiles, picking up her stuffed teddy bear.

"No, no, honey, you have to leave Mr. Fluffy here while we leave," Jon takes the stuffed animal, and puts it on the couch, "And yes, your mommy is a princess today."

"Jon," Someone walks in, and Jon sees it to be his cousin, Drake, "They're ready for you."

"Alright," Jon smiles Drake, and he leaves, but Jon looks at his daughter, "See you in a bit, sweety. Be good for Caroline."

Caroline was a hair dresser, and had done Kyson's hair, ready for her to be a flower girl.

Jon gets up, taking a huge breath, and leaves the building, finding his way to the alter. Once he did, he greeted the priest, and then stood silently.

Soon, music started playing, and he saw Kyson start walking down with Chelsea's daughter, who is the ring bearer. Kyson began throwing her petals everywhere, the crowd aweing at the two. Jon smiled widely at his daughter, who was giggling every time she dropped some.

Then, he saw Chelsea walking with Drake, who Jon chose as best man. Behind them, were the bridesmaids, who are pretty much just Mia's cousins.

Then, he saw her. Jon's mouth dropped when the prettiest woman in the world started walking towards him.

Mia was in a long, puffy, white dress that fit the top of her just right. Her dad was smiling up at Jon, but the groom couldn't look away from his soon-to-be-wife.

As the two made it to Jon, Mia's father handed her to Jon, and he smiled to the older man. Mia stood at the alter with him, as they held hands.

"You look amazing." Jon said, out of breath.

"Thank you." Mia blushes, and looks at the priest to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon and Mia stood in the middle of the floor, swaying to the music together. It was their first dance, and everyone was smiling as they watched the newlyweds.

They both couldn't take their eyes off of each others.

"Kyson was right," Jon smiled to his wife, "You did look a princess tonight."

~~~~~~~
Okay! That was the epilogue!

I wanted them to be married, so did some of you so I made it happen! Also Kyson is an adorable name so..

Anyways hope you enjoyed that! This is last time I'll update this!

Please read my other stories if you like my writing style, I'll hopefully get an One Direction story up (it'll probably either be a Harry or Niall one, not sure yet) and I really want to put up a Draco and Hermione story (for all you Harry Potter lovers out there)

Oh and for you who want to know: in the future, Jon and Mia have three kids, Kyson (of course), Makayla (or Kayla) and Jasper !! So yeah!

See y'all soon! It was amazing to write this story for y'all! Hope you had as much fun as I did!

well I should go and play chess with a giraffe!

BYEEEEEE

~NickJonasLove