Ch 0 Prologue

Nostalgic

Nostalgic

That was the word that explained how Sasuke Uchiha felt at the moment. This was not supposed to happen. None of this was supposed to happen. No one was supposed to die here.

It was simple really. Back when he was a genin, the plan was simple. Unlock the sharingan- get stronger -kill Itachi- restore the clan. As a child, Sasuke had always seen himself as a tragic main character. He had thought of himself as someone above others. Because the thing that drove him was special then others.

He was different.

He was special.

He was an Uchiha.

"Bullshit." Sasuke coughed, getting up from the head of Madara Uchiha in the Valley of the End.

Finally, he realized.

He was nothing.

He was just a useless kid that was born in a good family. He was the stupid kid his brother had to lose his dream, life, family and dignity for. To keep him alive.

And what had he done?

Planned on destroying the village his brother loved.

Funny though, Konoha had already demolished before he could even lay a finger on it.

"Hah." He allowed himself to fall into the river. "Hahahahahahahahaahaha-hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah"

It was funny

His role, decisions, act, attitude, thought, goals.

They were very hilarious now that he thought about it.

He didn't care if he scared the birds away. He didn't care how uncharacteristic he was being. He didn't care if he actually had gon crazy. No one was here - anywhere.

"No one" He whispered.

The cold water engulfed him as he went underwater. And a minute later, Sasuke surfaced up again. But the Uchiha didn't dare move nor talk. He just stayed. Floating. Letting the stream take him wherever it pleased.

Memories raced through his mind as hot liquids rolled out of his eyes and Sasuke didn't bother removing it. He just let it pass. After all, no one was here to see him cry.

Sasuke Uchiha realized how pathetic his life was. How stupid his beliefs are and how useless his strengths is.

He had thought that he finally had the power that he needed. But he was wrong.

Just like the pathetic and useless child back in the Uchiha massacre.

He watched as everyone around him die. Funny how he felt nostalgic about this situation.

Slowly Sasuke lifted his arms, revealing sun and moon carving in the middle of his palms. The sage's light and shadow style. These things were not even needed. Kaguya never got out. Naruto had killed Madara and Sasuke sealed Zetsu away.

At what cost?

Everyone's life.

And now here he was.

Sasuke Uchiha

Surrounded by the the dead bodies of his comrades.

Alone

Yet again