Ch 5 - Getting to know each other

From the shade of an oak tree, Sasuke watched his new teammates spar with an aloof face

It was similar to his genin days when Naruto would ask for a match each day. But of course, instead of him and his best friend, it's Obito and Kakashi.

After becoming strong enough to survive the fourth shinobi world, Sasuke found this spar of genins very stupid. Thus he stayed out of it and just watched silently.

Obito ran towards Kakashi with his kunai but when they were an inch close, the chunnin disappeared with a log in his stead

'He still has the same fighting style as before' Sasuke watched as Obito flung his shurikens to his behind aiming for his rival that never appeared.

The time traveler could see why Obito had an upper hand in fighting Kakashi during the war since the silver hair still used the basic substitution Jutsu to test his enemy's limits which his childhood already had the upper hand on, though in this case, he was showing off

A hand struck out of the ground as Kakashi overpowered his teammate with zero to no trouble and easily calling the spar to an end.

Dusting his hands, Kakashi proudly looked at his rival on the ground.

Rin helped Obito up, which caused the Uchiha to redden from both embarrassments and for the closure.

Kakashi who watched this exchange, looked at Obito pathetically as if calling him a pervert.

From the stare, Obito became red head to toe as he shouted with his fingers pointed, "You just won by a fluke, don't get too cocky!" But the silver-haired chunnin ignored his outburst as they started another bickering while Minato tried breaking the fight down

Sasuke also joined the group as he forced himself to be more expressive. After they were more comfortable, he asked, "Rin-chan should also take part in a spar." he stated openly.

"I'm not really that flexible in battle, so I just focus on support" Rin scratched her cheek sheepishly.

"What are you saying, Rin-chan has the best chakra control and reserve in here. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you're a mid chunnin with that reserve." Sasuke acted a little surprised.

Rin blushed at the compliment as she mulled over putting more attention to her offense before nodding with an ''I'll try"

Minato on the other hand glanced at Sasuke, it was Obito that had the biggest chakra reserve but Sasuke confidently proclaimed rin with the role. Was he lying or did he not know how to read a person's reserve?