𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆.

I 05

I 05. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ i'm not leaving you ❞

     ARIADNE PACKED QUICKLY, THROWING CLOTHES IN HER BAG WHILE HUFFING AS EVERYTHING DIDN'T FIT. She was not the best at packing, Annabeth had thought everything out, ( like she usually would ), but the brunette hadn't.

She had just decided to wing it, grabbing clothes left and right without any more room for money, medical supplies, or even toiletries. The girl sighed heavily, gritting her teeth in frustration once she dumped her bag out.

Laughter was heard behind her, she snapped her head over at her brothers who stood there with grins. "What?" She spat out, venom on the tip of her tongue as they laughed about her predicament.

"Ah," Caster started, "little sister. We came to help you, be good brothers for once."

"Why?" She questioned, arms crossed with a suspicious look on her face.

Pollux yawned, "Well, Athena cabin went to help Annabeth, the Satyrs are helping Grover, and uh..." He shrugged, "Percy is on his own. So we came to help you out."

Ariadne sighed, "Alright, go ahead, throw whatever weird concoction you made over me so I can go and shower before I leave."

She shut her eyes tightly, awaiting for liquid to soak her face before feeling the soft material of a shirt on top of her head.

The girl peeled off of her hair before looking at a backpack on the floor, nothing like the tattered one she had owned since she was dropped off.

Caster and Pollux watched as she grasped the dark-purple bag in her hands, looking it over with a weary glance as she was ready for something to pop out of it.

Once she slowly unzipped the bag, her eyes widened at the contents placed inside. It was everything she needed, medical, food, mortal money and drachmas. The only thing she was missing was clothes.

Her head looked towards her brothers who held genuine smiles on their faces, the girl sprung forward, throwing her arms around them.

Since they were much taller than her, her feet skimmed the top of the floor while the trio of siblings hugged. The cabin becoming more grape smelled by the minute, but the lights inside grew brighter.

The small potted vines by her bedside grew taller, stretching along the walls while grapes and strawberries grew from them. Caster and Pollux set her down before shrinking the vines back, but they quickly grabbed some fruit and hid them in their pockets.