𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

I 013

I 013. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ waterbed ❞

     ARIADNE WAS SQUASHED AGAINST THE WINDOW AND PERCY. Annabeth has loaded them into a cab, with her LotusCash card in hand. The brunette didn't know if it would work, and if they didn't, she wasn't sure how they would get to L.A.

"Los Angeles, please." Annabeth said.

The cab driver had a cigarette in his mouth before eyeing them, "That's three hundred miles. For that, you gotta pay up front."

Ariadne leaned forward, "You accept casino debit cards?"

"Some of 'em," he shrugged. "Same as credit cards. I gotta swipe 'em through, first."

Annabeth handed him her card, which he took before shaking his head while swiping it. The machine shook, lights flashed before an infinity sign appeared next to the dollar sign.

"Where to in Los Angeles... uh, Your Highness?" He asked her, which she sat up a bit straighter at.

"That's Santa Monica pier. Get us there fast, and you can keep the change."

Ariadne rolled her eyes at the blonde's chin in the air, slumping in her seat with her arms crossed. She grumbled under breath as Percy gave her an amused smile, the girl was annoyed she hadn't been called 'Your Highness.'

The driver sped down the street, and if she hadn't been strapped in tightly with her seat belt, she would have flown out the window. Percy kept an arm across her lap, to steady himself and her.

Percy then explained his most recent dreams in hushed whispers, looking to Ariadne for help.

"A title?" She furrowed her eyebrows with a small frown, "Um— how about the Silent One?"

"The Rich One?" Annabeth's said, "Both of those are nicknames for Hades."

Percy looked down, "Maybe..."

"The throne room sounds like Hades's. That's usually the way it's described." Grover explained, and she thought back to how she awoke in a throne room with a women after her heart stopped.

"Somethings wrong," Percy said. "The throne room wasn't the main pet of the dream. And the voice from the pit... I don't know. It just didn't feel like a god's voice."

Ariadne froze a bit while Annabeth's eyes widened. The brunette gulped slightly before shaking the cold feeling out of her bones, and the shadow that she saw looming over her mind.