𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

I 033

I 033. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ audience ❞

SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE HER EYES. Before her stood Thalia Grace— alive and well. Which was not possible, because she was dead the very pine tree guarding camp. The same tree which had been poisoned by Luke and the reason for their quest.

It wasn't possible and she definitely knew she was dreaming. Her eyes looked around and noticed they were in a forest, trees whipping in the wind as the raven haired girl gave her a smirk.

"What's up?" Thalia asked with her hands on her hips, seeming to be happy that the girl was surprised at the sight of her.

Ariadne's mouth couldn't say any words, all that escaped were splutters and fragments of letters. "I—wha— how...?"

"Oh," the older girl chuckled, "you don't know?" She saw the brunette's confused look, "We're saving the world."

"We're doing what?!"

Thalia rolled her eyes. "Grab your weapon, we've got a battle to get to." And just like that her chain bracelets twisted and a shielded appeared. On it was the head of Medusa and its eyes burned into hers, and she almost turned away in fright. That thing must be useful in battle. A spear found its way into her hand and she gave the brunette a smirk.

"Let's go."

Ariadne twisted her ring into Lunacy before following her deeper into the woods, the trees growing denser as the sun seemed to lose itself. Her eyebrows furrowed once she realized they were back at camp, the creek being a familiar sight.

"Hey, Thalia," she said warily. "What are we doing here?" Her eyes found Thalia's electric blue ones, the smirk gone from the daughter of Zeus's face.

Her mouth was whispering something that she couldn't hear from her distance. The brunette took a few timid steps forward and could hear what the girl was whispering:

"A half-blood of the eldest gods
Shall reach sixteen against all odds
And see the world in endless sleep
The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap
A single choice shall end his days
Olympus to preserve or raze
Daughter of Vines shall choose between sides
To determine the fates
Of the world to abide"

Ariadne stumbled back— the Great Prophecy. That's what she was saying, and the brunette was apart of it. She gulped before her eyes widened as Thalia crumbled to the ground. Her feet rushed forward but the girl evaporated into dust.

Her fingers scratched at the ground, shouting for the raven haired girl. "Thalia! Thalia!"

"Ariadne."