𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

I 023

I 023. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ golden fleece ❞

ARIADNE WAS NEVER A FAN OF JASON AND THE ARGONAUTS. She hated it, actually. It was a boring story to her no matter what Annabeth argues against. But yet, it appeared in her dreams. The golden ram just stared at her four what seemed like ours. Beady eyes boring into hers while it chewed on some grass, that was her dream.

The Golden Fleece. That was it. When Percy mentioned his dream and the empathy lol he had with Grover, she knew where he was. Captured by Polyphemus and she realized why she couldn't see everything the demigod boy could. His empathy link allowed him to see directly into the situation, while her dreams were just of silhouettes and what could possibly be Grover and Polyphemus.

But Tantalus could care less that camp was dying. Even her father didn't care. If camp was destroyed he could go back to being a god all day, sipping wine all he wanted. No matter how much pain it would cause his kids, he didn't care.

The new activities director told Ariadne, Percy, Annabeth and Tyson they were to clean dishes with the Harpies first 'punishment' because they 'ruined' the chariot races.

But as always, Percy was no help and dug them deeper in their already ten foot hole. He told Tantalus to go chase his donut.

Water was replaced with lava. That's what the Harpies used to clean the dishes. All three of the demigods had to wear asbestos gloves and aprons. Tyson was able to stick his hands inside the liquid fire. Tantalus had said there was extra plates too since he decided to have a great feast to celebrate Clarisse's win. They ate Stymphalaian bird— which she was happy she didn't eat.

They worked for hours and were able to talk about what they would do. Percy explained his dream again and she told them hers ( to which Percy said, "Ha! I'm not crazy!" But looks from Ariadne and Annabeth told him different ).

"If he's really found it..." Annabeth muttered.

"He had to," Ariadne told her. Percy has a smug smirk which she almost slapped off. "If there's any possibility we can retrieve it—"

"Hold on," Percy stopped her. "You guys act like this... whatever it is Grover found is the only thing in the world that could save the camp. What is it?"

"I'll give you a hint," Annabeth said. "What do you get when you skin a ram?"

"Messy?"