Lillie Alice Buswell

Hey guys so little A/N before this book starts this is kinda based on real life but obviously Dianne has a daughter so it's different, I had this idea literally earlier at like 7pm now it's 9pm so why not start it ey😂. Also thank you Alice  xjoe_diannex who helped me with the start of this when I needed ops on things and names so ty hun😂❤. I was gonna prewrite this but I can't wait to get it out tbh, I'm writing every night before I sleep anyway😂 so it'll still kinda be prewritten bc I'll be ahead on chapters, I'm gonna try and just update once a week like every Friday night, anyway I'll stop and let you enjoy you, me and my big little secret. Btw there are no povs in this bc I think it's better without em😂 Bella xx

10th June 2014
Dianne woke up with an immediate pain in her back as always after all she was 8 months pregnant. At first having a child scared Dianne she was only 25 and wanted to wait way longer until she even thought about kids but when her and Jason found out they were expecting he insisted she kept it so she did.

"Jason honey" she called from the kitchen having just made breakfast

"Yeah babe"

"Breakfast"

"Awww dot why did you make breakfast, I could've just done it" he wondered round to the other side of the kitchen island and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"It's not that much effort to make some toast Jason"

"But I don't want you doing more than you need to" he said kissing her cheek lightly

"It's fine honestly, just eat" Dianne passed Jason his plate of toast and they sat and ate together. "Are you okay baby you seem stressed" Dianne asked rubbing his back

"I'm fine"

Of course he wasn't fine, far from it. His girlfriend was 8 months pregnant with a baby he didn't even want. The only reason he told her to keep it was because he knew she'd regret it if she didn't keep it. He sometimes deeply regretted his decision of telling her to keep the baby but it was too late now. So instead he came up with what he was going to do to escape the child he really had no interest in. But that was something he'd keep to himself until the day came.

"Okay if you say so" Dianne said getting up from the stool and putting her plate in the dishwasher "I'm going to get ready honey I'll be back down soon"

"Okay sweetie"

It was about 3pm and Dianne was lying on the sofa watching high school musical, which had become her most recent obsession, when she felt a puddle beneath her. Oh no. It was early but this baby was coming.

"Jason!" She yelled from the sofa

"What is it darlin" he said as he rushed in from his office

"My waters"

"Really? But your a month early" he questioned more worried that he'd have to do his plan way quicker than he thought

"Can you not see the puddle it's coming and we need to go now, get my hospital bag please" Dianne said surprisingly calm as she stood up off the sofa leaving her big wet patch on there instead of her. Jason came running down the stairs with her hospital bag as he grabbed his keys and her hand, heading off to the hospital.

Dianne had been in labour for 7 hours when she felt her biggest contraction yet.

"Shall I ring for the midwife?" Jason asked hand over the call button

"Yes please I need to see how far along I am" Jason pressed the button and soon enough their midwife Emma came rushing in.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah, but I just had my biggest contraction how far along am I?" Dianne asked worried about having to give birth now

"Your 7cm dilated, this baby is coming soon" Emma said pressing the call button for some more midwives and nurses to come and help with the delivery. A few minutes later everyone needed was there and Dianne grabbed Jason's hand as another contraction came.

"Right Dianne I'm going to need you to push for me as hard you can okay" Emma coached, Dianne nodded and pushed. "Okay good another one" Dianne squeezed Jason's hand tighter than thought humanly possible. After another 6 pushes she felt a release and sighed in relief as she heard her daughter cry. She got towelled down before placed in her arms.

"Congratulations, you now have a daughter" Emma said gently passing the baby over to Dianne and Jason.

"You did it Di" Jason said happy but also knowing he was making the right choice to leave, as much as it will hurt Dianne, he was no where near ready to raise this child not at 21 he needed another 10 or so years.

As for Dianne she fell in love with her daughter as soon as she laid eyes on her, and was glad that Jason had made her keep it. Although he did seem a bit tense. "Probably just the shock of becoming a dad" Dianne thought to herself.