mark and rina

"Mummy! Joey! Wake up, nana and pop are coming today!" Lillie whispered excitedly as she climbed inbetween them on the bed.

"I'm awake sweet" Dianne said taking her little girl into her arms.

"Why isn't joey awake yet isn't he ited too?" Lillie questioned looking over her shoulder to her joey that was still sleeping peacefully.

"He will be excited honey, probably more nervous though"

"Why he nervous? Nofing bad is gonna happen"

"Well, it's his first time meeting nana and pop isn't it, and he's the first boyfriend to meet them in a long time"

"Becwause vey all ran?"

"Yeah"

"Didn't I don't know his name but doesn't feel right to call him daddy becwause joey is my daddy, but didn't he meet vem"

"Jason baby and yes he did meet them but Joe's the first one to meet them since then"

"So wike five years?"

"Yep, so nana and pop are excited, you and me are excited, and joey is nervous and excited"

"Oh otay"

"What are you girls on about?" Joe's voice croaked out.

"Just stuff" Lillie chuckled with her mum.

"Oh we being secretive are we?"

"Maybe" Dianne said as Joe got closer to them sliding his arms over them.

"Oh okay then, anyway Lills you excited for rin-nana and pop coming?"

"Yep, mummy said you were nervous vough"

"Oh you were on about how I was nervous, and yeah I am most people are meeting their partners parents, mummy was nervous meeting my mum during strictly"

"Have I ever met your mummy?"

"Yeah you met her and Zoe at the final remember, you can see her again soon though we'll sort something out"

"Oh yeah, otay, tan we get breakfast so then we tan go get nana and pop?"

"Yep, let's go see what joey has for breakfast"

~~~

"Nana! Pop!" Lillie ran towards them as they walked through the arrivals part of Heathrow airport.

"Oh baby girl, hey I missed you" Rina picked up the little girl making her giggle as she smothered her in kisses.

"I missed you too nana"

"Dotty, come here" rina held her arms out for her daughter as she walked over to her.

"Hey mum how are ya?" Dianne asked squeezing her tightly.

"I'm good honey, where's that Joseph of yours?"

"He's over there" Dianne pointed to where Joe was standing watching the family interaction "Joseph come here, say hi to mum and dad" Dianne called out to her boyfriend as she went and hugged her dad.

"Nana I wanna say hi to pop" Lillie squirmed in her grandmas arms trying to get out.

"There you go monkey you go say hi to pop and I'll greet Joseph over here" Rina said putting the child down and holding her arms out for Joe. Joe walked shyly towards them, before being engulfed in a massive hug by Rina. "Buswells are huggers Joseph"

"Oh I know, these two love a cuddle" Joe said nodding towards the two girls that were now chatting to mark with Lillie on Dianne's hip. Mark then opened his arms for Joe, who hugged him happily, realising he had nothing to worry about with meeting his girlfriends parents, as they already welcomed him happily.