mummys birfday

Joe woke up with a mass of hair in his face, smiling to himself as he glanced at the sleeping redhead infront of him. He left her to sleep as it was her birthday and went downstairs to see where his other girl was. He walked into Lillie's room to find she was still asleep, he walked across the room (that he had designed for her a while ago) to her bed in the corner sitting on the edge of it trying to carefully wake her up.
"Lills, baby cmon time to wake up" Joe said softly as he lightly shook her shoulder.

"Joey"

"Yeah"

"I wanna sweep, I don't wanna get up" she said rolling onto her back to look at Joe.

"My word your turning into a teenager already not wanting to get out of bed and your only 4" Joe remarked causing her to giggle. "I also think your forgetting something"

"What"

"It's mummys birthday" Lillie jumped out of bed and raced towards the stairs before being stopped by arms round her waist stopping her from moving.

"Joeyyy I wanna go see mummy"

"Let her sleep a little bit longer baby, it is her birthday after all. Cmon we'll go make her some birthday pancakes and get her presents"

"Otay" Lillie turned around going into the kitchen instead of up the stairs to her mum who was still sleeping peacefully in bed.

~~~

Lillie sprinkled some blueberries on top of her mum's pancakes as she knew she liked and then placed them on a plate next to hers. "I done!" She declared to Joe who was piling presents ready to take upstairs.

"That's amazing baby they look yummy, we can put all three plates on a tray so then you can carry it easier with mummy and joey's coffee too"

"Otay" Joe came over and pulled a tray out of the cupboard putting the plates onto it and handing it to Lillie. "You got it?"

"Yep, wets go!" Lillie almost shouted as she walked carefully through the flat and up the stairs to her mummy and joey's room. She placed the tray down on the floor before carefully climbing into bed next to her mum, Joe loved that weirdly the hyper-active 4 year old preferred to be gentle with waking them up rather than bouncing on them.

Lillie wrapped her arms around her mum, snuggling into her chest for the first time in weeks since Dianne had been away on tour and was only back for her birthday today before she would be off again. "Mummy" Lillie whispered trying to get her mummy to wake up so she could give her birthday pancakes and presents. When she didn't budge she looked at Joe hopefully who always managed to wake her up. Joe leaned across Lillie gently shaking Dianne's shoulder like he had done to wake Lillie earlier. "Dianne, wake up beautiful" Joe whispered as he continued to shake her shoulder.

"Hmmm" Dianne murmured as her eyes slowly opened.

"Wake up mummy it's your birfday!" Lillie said getting excited now because her mummy was awake. "We made pancakes for you too"

"Aww thanks Lills" Dianne said kissing her daughter's cheek. "Joseph, coffee?" Dianne asked always needing her morning coffee as soon as she woke up.

"Right here my love" Joe picked up the mug of coffee that was still piping hot and passing it to her.

"Thank you" Dianne leaned over the other little body in the bed to peck Joe's lips.

"Why do I find vat gwoss and cute at the same time?" Lillie asked making both Joe and Dianne smile at eachother.

"I don't know baby I don't know" Dianne said to her stroking her hair.

"I can't imagine kissing a boy, it's weird, it's wike if one day I just went and kissed Jack, vat would be weird" Lillie shook her head.

"Jack huh" Joe teased her nudging her shoulder, knowing full well that he was just one of her many friends she had at school.

"Joeyyyy, I 4 I don't have weird cwushes yet"

"You will soon baby, and before you know it you'll be kissing boys too" Dianne laughed.

"Ew no and anyway pancake time!" Lillie said anxious to change the subject away from the weird topic of boys they had got onto.

~~~

"Awww guys, you really did spoil me, I love you" Dianne said kissing both of them on the lips before putting the pile of presents down at the side of the bed.

"Actually, we have one more present for you" Joe smirked as he pulled her out of bed his arm going round her shoulders as he walked her out of the room with Lillie ahead of them.

"I don't need anymore you know, just spending the day with you guys is enough" Dianne said as they took her down the stairs.

"Look through that door" Joe pointed to the door to his office as Dianne cautiously opened it.

"What the..." Dianne looked at the odd shape covered in blankets in the middle of the room. "I KNEW IT!!" Dianne shreaked as she took the final blanket off revealing a mint green bike. "I love it!!! Thanks guys!" Dianne  grinned as she got onto it and started riding it round the house.

"Dianne please be careful" Joe said worry laced in his voice that she was gonna crash into something.

"Joseph I'm fine. Can we go on a bike ride later?"

"Yeah can we? Mummy ride her bike and joey get one of those ones wiv the carrier on the back for me to sit in" Lillie bounced up and down.

"Of course, it'll be good to get out too" Joe said as Dianne got off her bike and wrapped her arms round him, Joe kissing her head. "Happy Birthday beautiful" he whispered in her ear, Lillie having now gone off back to her room.

"Thank you joey, for everything so far today, I love you"

"Your welcome and I love you too" Dianne leaned up and captured his lips in a soft kiss, full of nothing but love.

~~~

Joe, Dianne and Lillie made their way to their local boris bike station to get a bike for Joe and Lillie on their ride to the park. "Vat one joey, vat one has the bike and the little thingy at the back for me" Lillie grinned bounding over to the bike she had her eyes on. Joe got it out of the stand and climbed on, Lillie getting into the back of it.

They cycled along the path until they finally reached the little café at the park where they were gonna have tea.

"What do you want Lills?" Dianne asked as Lillie stared at the menu that had been placed infront of her.

"Erm..tan I have the 6 chicken nuggets with chips pwease"

"Yeah sure, Joseph you ready to order?" Joe nodded his head and began to speak to the waiter that had arrived.

~~~

"How was the food Lills?" Dianne asked as they came through the door of Joe's apartment.

"It was good, I full now vough, I just wanna sweep" she walked through to the living room and collapsed onto the sofa.

"Same baby same" Dianne came and collapsed down next to her.

"I guess I'm left to put the bike away" Joe laughed before wheeling it under the stairs, and going to join his two girls on the sofa but instead just stopping in the doorway and staring at them, both nearly asleep on each other.

"Joseph come join us rather than just staring" Dianne giggled as she beckoned Joe over to them soon enough his arms wrapping round both of them as they fell asleep on the sofa together.

A/N So for once don't have anything to write for this but it feels weird without one tbh basically hope you enjoyed😂 Bella xx