the final

"And the first couple going into the final is..." Tess' voice rang out throughout Elstree everyone's nerves building obviously wanting to get to the final "Joe and Dianne!" They were in the final, sorry what, they had made it, to the final of strictly come dancing.

"I'm so proud of you Joe" Dianne said once the show had finished.

"Thank you di"

"For what Joseph"

"For everything, for teaching me, for loving me, for putting up with me, for trusting me enough to introduce me to your little bundle of joy in only week 3"

"Our"

"Huh"

"Our bundle of joy, your like her dad Joe you really are it's only been what 10 weeks since you met her but your a real father figure for her whether you realise it or not, you are" Joe began to cry, he wanted nothing but to make them both happy. "Aww Joseph why are you crying?" Dianne asked wiping the tears that were falling from his eyes.

"I don't know really, it's just a bit emotional, we're in the final, you saying I'm like a dad to Lillie just makes me emotional"

"That's because you love her Joe, and you want her to be happy"

"I do, I really do"

"Come here darlin" Dianne opened her arms out for him and he willingly cuddled into her letting his tears fall.

"I love you di"

"I love you too Joseph"

~~~

"And the first couple going into the final is..." Tess' voice rang out the apartment this time as Joe and Dianne sat with Lillie watching the results show the following night "Joe and Dianne!"

"Mummy and Joey! It's mummy and Joey! You in the final!" She turned around and flung herself into their arms.

"We are baby we are"

"I got a fuzzy feeling"

"I think that's pride honey, your proud of us bless you"

"Yeah, yeah I am, I poud of you" Lillie began to cry into them both.

"Aww your like me, all emotional" Joe said as she cried.

"But why am I crying? Dey not saddy tears"

"They're happy years sweetheart, people cry when they're really happy"

"Emotons too much" she said making both Joe and Dianne laugh. "I love you mummy"

"I love you too Lills"

"And I love you Joey"

"And I love you too baby"

"Also does dat mean I can come and watch you in de final on de Saturday and meet Zoe and joey's mummy"

"Yeah you can baby, they'll look after you and you can see us after okay"

"Otay yeppy"

~~~

"Wook wook it's mummy!" Lillie yelled when Dianne came into the centre of the dance floor to her little solo in the opening dance.

"Yeah and Joe's up on one of those" Zoe said pointing to the big platforms hanging from the air.

"Why is Joey on one of dem, dey wook dangewous"

"They're strapped in look they're turning round" Lillie watched in awe of her mum and her Joey dancing together at the front of the dance floor.

Once the show had finished she ran out to see them when they came out of the doors. "Mummy! Joey! I woved it you did amazin, shame you didn't win dough" she said running over to them.

"Hey girly, I know but it's not that bad we didn't win, anyway now we can look forward to going home to Aus for Christmas and seeing everyone again" Dianne said knowing how much she loved Christmas in Australia with her family, but this year it was bitter sweet, yes she'd be seeing her family, but they'd also be away from Joe for 10 days, he did say he was going to try and get Byrons room more Lillie whilst they were away though so he wasn't totally bored when they were gone.

"I know, I excited but I sad becwause Joey isn't coming wiv us"

"It's only 10 days though Lills, it'll fly by and you'll be back here before you know it, besides I'm going to try and make your room more Lillie whilst your away" Joe said taking her from Dianne as she reached out for him.

"Oooo tan I keep the double bed vough it's comfy"

"I'm not sure a 4 year old needs a double bed baby"

"But what about when guests come"

"I was gonna get a sofa bed to go in the office for that"

"Otay no double bed, but a dolls house and dress up box so I can give you a makeover"

"Oh I wanna see that" Dianne laughed next to them.

"You will see it mummy becwause you can help, when we get back from auswy we can give Joey a make over make him look better"

"Oi I'm not bad looking am I?" He laughed.

"Not too bad, I mean mummy wouldn't love you if you were ugly so you must be otay" she said giggling.

"Okay I get it I need a make over, anything else you request for your room?"

"Nah you can pick the bed"

"Okay I'll get on it when you've gone" He said he was obviously sad they were going but also excited and determined to make Lillie have one of the most amazing toddler rooms out there, he was happy that on Friday 21st Byron would be moved into Emily's house and with Dianne and Lillie going on the 20th it meant he could get started basically as soon as they left.

A/N Idk what this chapter is tbh kinda a filler again but thank you for 1K reads guys it means the world:) Bella xx