special girl

"Happy birthday baby girl" Dianne whispered into her daughter's ear on the morning of June 10th, also known as Lillie's birthday.

"Morning mummy, morning joey. I 5!" Lillie squealed as she opened her eyes and rolled over to face her parents.

"You are sweet, and you still act 2" Joe laughed.

"Heyyy, I a big girl joey, 5 is big!"

"You are a big girl, but your a little girl at heart just like your mummy" Joe said, kissing her head making her giggle as she always did.

"And you an old man at heart" Lillie laughed.

"Okay that's true" Joe admitted to himself.

"Lills what do you want for birthday breakfast?" Dianne asked as her daughter climbed out of her duvet.

"Erm, like what you had, birfday pancakes!"

"Birthday pancakes it is then, come on missy let's get making them hey" Dianne took her daughter's hand and took her into the kitchen.

~~~

"Pwesent time?" Lillie asked as she finished the last mouthful of pancakes.

"Go over to the sofa baby we'll bring them through from the office" Joe said as he got off his stool to go grab some presents from the office.

"Open your eyes Lills" Dianne said as her and Joe sat down each side of her.

"Woahhh dat loads" Lillie stared at the pile of presents infront of her. Picking one up and ripping the wrapping paper off it. "Peppa pig pjs! Yayyy!"

~~~

"Tank you mummy, tank you joey" Lillie wrapped her arms round them both hugging them tightly.

"Your welcome baby, happy birthday" Dianne kissed her daughter before letting her go and carrying her presents into her room with Joe.

"There's one thing we did miss Joseph"

"Wait we missed something why didn't you say so we could've got her it" Joe looked at her confused as to why she didn't tell him this sooner.

"We couldn't exactly get her it though, it happens over time"

"And what's that"

"You being her daddy, officially or not officially"

"Dot, you know I'd love to be her dad and have done literally since the day I met her"

"Wait since week 3?"

"Yep, I knew I liked you then, and then fell in love with Lillie as soon as I met her and her bouncy personality, she's a mini you, how could I not have loved her since the day I met her, but let her call me daddy herself first, before I actually become her dad, I want her to be comfortable with it and be sure she wants me, me, scrawny, little, Wiltshire, Joe Sugg to be her dad"

"We'll wait as long as you want joey, but I can't wait until that moment she calls you daddy" Dianne grinned at him as they walked over to Lillie's room, watching her organise all her new doll house furniture.

"I can't wait either" Joe smiled leaning down and kissing her lips gently.

"Can you guys stop kissing outside the door and come help me organise this furniter pwease" Lillie said looking over her shoulder at them, them laughing at her remark.

"5 has made you more sassy Lills" Dianne laughed walking over to her and kneeling next to her, beginning to help her with the doll house, Joe on the other side of her.

~~~

"Make a wish baby" Joe said, his hand on her back as she blew out her candles on her birthday cake. Lillie closed her eyes and blew making a wish in her mind. I wish that joey will be my daddy one day.

"Did you make your wish?" Dianne asked taking the candles out of her cake so she could cut it.

"Yep, but I not telling you what it is becwause it won't come twue"

"Damn it, I wanted to know" Dianne laughed as she walked round the counter to get a knife out of the knife block. "Right let's cut this cake shall we?"

"She's asleep dot" Joe said nodding to his lap where the little girl was fast asleep.

"Birthdays are tiring obviously, let's get her to bed" Dianne got up off the sofa as Joe lifted her onto her hip and got her ready for bed whilst Dianne just watched in awe.

"You not helping Buswell?" Joe chuckled as Dianne just stood at the end of Lillie's bed watching Joe get her changed.

"Just thinking about when you first said how I was amazing, with getting her ready for bed without waking her. Look who's doing that now" Dianne nodded towards him as he tucked her under her duvet.

"Learnt from the best didn't I" Joe smiled, bending down and kissing Lillie's head before kissing Dianne's after.

"I love you Joseph"

"I love you too dotty"

A/N Sorry this chapters so short I didn't really know what to write for it, but hope you enjoyed. Bella xx