tired talk

"Joe honey I can tell your tired let's just get home, we've got 11 hours down"

"Are you sure di I don't feel like I've got this"

"Yes I'm sure, it's 8pm we need tea and bed it's fine we can come back to it tomorrow"

"But we have the final this week di I feel like we should stay"

"Joseph, listen to me, your tired I'm tired it's been good for a Monday so let's get back home and get rest for tomorrow okay"

"Okay" Joe finally agreed.

They gathered their things up and got in the uber to Joe's where they walked in to find Byron sat on the sofa watching tv.

"Lillie's in bed guys don't worry just get food and sleep" he said as they came through the door and didn't see Lillie with him.

"Okay thanks Byron, little ones tired anyway" Dianne said as she basically pushed Joe up the stairs.

"Joey do you want food"

"Are you calling me Joey too now then" he chuckled as he changed into some different joggers for bed.

"Maybe I am, do you want food" she repeated stood in the doorway.

"Just a little thing I'm not that hungry just get me some crisps or something"

"Okay, I'll be back soon"

Dianne came back up a few minutes later with 2 packets of crisps and 2 waters in her hands. "Thanks baby" Joe said opening his eyes when he felt the bed dip next to him as Dianne passed him his crisps.

"Your welcome Joseph, I'm gonna go get changed okay" He nodded as she disappeared into the bathroom to get ready for bed, leaving Joe to think this was the first time he'd ever been really tired around Dianne and tired Joe is soft joe, soft and honest Joe which meant he was definitely going to say something, he wouldn't normally say until he'd thought about it first, tonight but he had to wait to find out what it was.

Dianne came out of the bathroom and got into bed next to Joe. She layed her head on his chest like she did most nights and started drawing circles on his bare skin making him feel even more tired.

"Your perfect di, you know that" and soft sugg had come out.

"Aww Joseph"

"Just want you to know I love you, you and Lillie, your both amazing and I'll love you forever" so that was the thing that soft sugg had decided to say to Dianne, it wasn't that bad to be honest it could've been worse.

"Joey, I love you too"

~~~

Joe woke up before Dianne for once and went down to go see if Lillie was up yet and if not get her up and ready for school. "Lillie baby, wake up" he whispered as he shook her gently.

"Hey joey" her little voice croaked.

"Hey, you ready to get up"

"Yeah, where's mummy?" She asked looking around the room that was right now Dianne-less.

"She's still asleep honey, we'll let her sleep a bit, what do you want for breakfast"

"Do you have coco pops?"

"Of course I do c'mon let's get you fed"

He made her some coco pops and gave her the bowl, Lillie devouring it quickly.

"Can you get dressed by yourself or do you need me to help?"

"I can do it" she ran off to her room to go get changed and then he felt arms wrap around him.

"Morning darlin"

"Morning"

"You okay"

"Yep, you do mean what you said last night right?" It took a moment for Joe to remember last night but then it came to him, that he said he loved her, her and Lillie which he did massively but he wouldn't have said it so early if he wasn't tired.

"Yep every word, because sleepy Joe is something else"

"What do you mean?"

"Sleepy sugg is soft sugg and honest sugg too so he says what I'm normally thinking but am too scared to say"

"Aww Joseph, why were you scared to say you loved me?"

"Early on I guess, but I said it and I meant every word, I love you"

"I love you too Joseph"

A/N firstly I deeply apologise to my gc bc of how soft this chapter is and imma not give em warning so sorry for that gc😂 anyway it happenedddd they said they love eachotherrrr idk why that makes me excited but it does😂 hope you enjoyed. Bella xx