Chapter 7: Moving Out

Your POV

I woke up with my eyes blurry, I rubbed my eyes and yawned and stretched my body a bit. Then I looked up, and saw Marina peacefully sleeping. Then I remembered what happened last night. She let me rest my head on her lap and let me cry my emotions out. I tried to move slowly and gently but she still woke up with a cute yawn.

She then looked down and I pretended to be asleep as I immediately closed my eyes shut. Then I felt her hands caress my cheeks. I can't help but feel my face heat up a bit. Then, she did what I deemed unthinkable...she kissed me in the forehead. I felt my face heat up even more and my heart beat faster. I just woke up to this.

I pretended to yawn and stretched my body and Marina panicked a bit, but she easily recomposed herself and I opened my eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Y/N: Good morning, Marina.

Marina: Good morning, Y/N. Did you sleep well? How are you feeling?

Y/N: I'm feeling fine. Sorry if I was a bit too much last night.

Marina: No, it's okay! It's good that you let out your emotions.

She smiled again and I smiled back. Then I stood up and stretched my body and I helped Marina up. We walked to the kitchen to see Pearl in her phone. Then she noticed us and she crossed her arms.

Pearl: About time you live birds woke up.

Y/N: *blushes* I-it's not like that!

Marina: *blushes* Pearl!

Pearl: Ahahahaha! Gotcha! Now come here, breakfast is ready.

I just sighed as I sat beside Pearl and she pushed me a bowl of oatmeal. I actually haven't eaten this in a long time...literally. I grabbed a spoon and took a spoonful of oatmeal to my mouth. Then, for some reason, Pearl gagged in her orange juice.

Pearl: Holy squirt!

Y/N: What is it?

She then handed me her phone and what I saw scared me. It was a picture of me and Marina sleeping together. Pearl posted it in Bubbler. It has 50 million hearts, 30 million shares, and 80 million comments...I shot a glare towards Pearl.

Pearl: What?

Y/N: What? WHAT?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

Pearl: Dude, chill. I explained that you aren't a couple...yet.

Y/N: Pearl this is social-media! There are lots and lots of idiots who believe things that are false and even more trolls in here. And you posted this?! You made me and Marina a potential target for those simps who likes Marina!

Pearl: Dude you're an augmented human that can lift over 18 Tons and can jump over 20 feet and have weapons that can make bith Inklings and Octolings into a puddle. I'm sure you can protect Marina.

I just groaned and slammed my head on the table as Marina shot a glare to Pearl as well.

Y/N: Well, living with you has been fun, but I will have to move out.

Pearl & Marina: What?!

Y/N: I finally found a vacant house where I could properly live in...without Pearl's nonsensical bullcrap.

Pearl: Nooooooo! Don't leave!

Y/N: Pearl, I'm literally ten blocks away down the street.

Marina: Wait...the mansion down the street? No one has been able to afford that estate. How did you afford it?