Chapter 11: Fitting In

Your POV

It is currently morning and I am drinking my coffee to start off my day. I was browsing through the "Ocean Web", it's pretty impressive that they managed to create something like the Internet and this one hasn't and will not become self aware. Unlike our Internet...

I just let out a sigh and took a sip from my coffee. Then I heard footsteps coming from the stairs, I looked to see who it was, and I saw Marina. She didn't have pants on, but she had panties on and a black shirt, my black shirt. That actually looks good on her.

Marina: *yawn* Morning, sweetie

Y/N: Good morning, Marina. Slept well?

Marina: Course I did, I slept with you, silly!

Y/N: *chuckles* And I didn't mind sleeping with you either.

Marina: And...last night? It was fun. It helped me let off some heat.

Y/N: *smirks* Happy to help, Marina. And you weren't bad either, I...had fun too.

She then smiled and she walked closer to me and she sat on my lap, facing me. I set down my phone and my mug at the table as I held her by her hips to prevent her from falling off.

Marina: What do you say we do it again sometimes?~ Both of us will benefit from it~

Y/N: *smiles* You do know I can't say no to that, right?

She just let out another laugh and she gave me a deep kiss in the lips. She moaned in the kiss and cupped both of her hands in my cheeks and I pulled her closer towards me. She then broke the kiss with a faint blush on her face and a small blush plastered across her face.

Marina: H-how are such a good kisser?

Y/N: *chuckles* You have no idea how many girls went after me when I was in High School. I'm also heading out today.

Marina: Where to?

Y/N: I don't know, really. Just gonna explore more places around the city, I guess?

Marina: Oh my gosh! Y/N! You're finally trying to fit in! I knew you could do it!

Y/N: That's why when I say I need a bit of time, I'm serious about it. Wanna head out with me? 

Marina: Thanks, but I'm gonna have to pass. We've got work today, which is a bit of a bummer since I wanted to hang out with you more. 

Y/N: I understand. And I need to do some jobs too, actually. Lots of jobs opened up at the Police Station recently. Gotta do something about that anyhow. 

Marina: I'm really sorry that I can't hang out with you.

Y/N: No, it's okay! Nothing to be sorry about. But how about we eat some breakfast first, yeah?