Chapter 10: Marina's Appreciation ( Lemon )

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ OR SEX AIN'T YOUR TYPE OF THING THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Your POV

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?!

Marina then slipped her hand and she was about to hit the floor. Luckily I managed to run towards her and I caught her, keeping her from hitting the floor. I caught her bridal style.

Marina: Hi!

Y/N: How did you get inside my house? The doors were locked.

Marina: I might've...kind of...sort of...picked the lock?

I then let out a sigh as I then set Marina down in the floor. She recomposed herself and she stood straight.

Y/N: What are you doing in my bathroom anyway?

Marina: I've had a naughty thought or two. *giggles*

Y/N: Ha! No. This is going a bit fast. Get out of my bathroom, I'll have to do something private.

I turned on the shower and I was about to take off my shirt, to see Marina with a flushed face and she was recording me with the camera. I then proceeded to push her out of my bathroom and she has to wait until I'm finished.

After I finished, I dried myself off with a towel and I wrapped the towel around my waist. Do I have anything under? My boxers. I walked out of the bathroom and looked to see that Marina wasn't in my room. She must be downstairs. I then proceeded to take off the towel and I took out a fresh pair of pants, a white shirt and a pair of shoes.

After I finished dressing, I walked downstairs and saw Marina talking with Eliza and Cameron. I fixed my hair and I proceeded to walk down, and all three Octolings saw me.

Y/N: I see you ladies met.

Eliza: Hi Y/N.

Cameron: Hey...

Marina: Hey Y/N. How long has Cameron and Eliza been living here?

Y/N: About a month or so, I WAS originally planning to find a house or an apartment for them, but there aren't any that are vacant right now. Might as well let them stay here.

Marina: That's actually very nice of you.

Y/N: Now...who wants breakfast?

Eliza: Me!

Cameron: Count me in.

Y/N: Marina?

Marina: I'm fine, thank you. But a cup of coffee would be nice.

I nodded as I walked to the kitched and I cooked up waffles with whip cream and strawberry on top for Eliza and Cameron. I made brought two coffee mugs to the living room where Marina was. One for me, and one for her. As Eliza and Cameron were eating their waffles, me and Marina were talking to each other.

Marina: So how's the celebrity life going?

Y/N: Still not getting a hang of it. But at least I'm making progress now, I feel...more easy when Inklings are around me now.

Marina: That's good to hear! See? Now you're moving out of your shell.

Y/N: Bit by bit though.

Marina: Still, that's progress. And uhh...can I ask you something?

Y/N: Fire away.

Marina: *blushes* W-would you...like to go out with me?

Y/N: Like a date?