Chapter 5

The morning of the trip, Peter awoke early to the sound of the guests from Wakanda arriving. Peter could almost laugh at his Parker luck if it weren't so clearly out to get him.

Now don't get Peter wrong, he adores Shuri and their days in the lab as well as movie nights and whatnot, but her and T'Challa enjoyed embarrassing Peter immensely. It was typical that they had to arrive the one date peter didn't want them there.

he knew he would come to regret telling his father of the whereabouts of his field trip.

He was brought back to reality by the feeling of vibrations beside him. Peter looked down to discover his boyfriend laughing at him! How dare he?! Peter hit him softly on the cheek as a reprimand for enjoying Peter's pain. Still laughing silently, Harley apologised and gave the upset boy a kiss before climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

Peter got ready himself after Harley and left the room with his boyfriend to greet the King and Princess. walking out into the kitchen, Peter was greeted by Shuri with a loud 'what are those' while she gestured to his Spiderman themed slippers given to him as a gag gift from Clint last Christmas.

After waving goodbye to everyone, Peter headed down to Happy and got into the car, feeling slightly better about the trip after all the assurances he was given by Harley and his friends.

After getting on the ugly yellow school bus waiting for his class, Peter immediately regretted not faking an illness. He was immediately tripped and stepped on 'accidentally' by Eugene Thompson and 'advised' by his teacher to come clean about the fake internship. to say peter was pissed was an understatement.

Peter's angry thoughts were interrupted by the presence of Flash behind him. Despite his Spidey-sense tingling, (PeterTingle TM) Peter allowed himself to be grabbed from behind. "Are you excited to have your lie revealed? They'd probably be disgusted with you anyway, right Emma?" Flash asked with a smug smirk on his lips.

Peter immediately seized up, shutting his eyes and attempting to regulate his breathing. In his panic, he didn't notice MJ threatening Flash or Ned attempting to calm him. He was suddenly hit with a wave of overwhelming dysphoria that he knew wouldn't go away for a while.

hunching his shoulders and crossing his arms over his chest, Peter had never been happier than he had been able to get top surgery, he wasn't sure if he could've kept it from some people if he hadn't and would forever be grateful to his Dad for providing him that privilege.

Peter grabbed MJ's shirt to prevent her from physically attacking Flash and quietly put a hand on Ned's arm to calm him. The two took the hint and returned to their positions on either side of him while Flash remained in the back looking like a kicked puppy.

"Just ignore him guys, he's never going to stop," Peter told his friends with a melancholy sigh. The two shared a look behind the Spiderling's back and moved subconsciously closer to him in order to create a kind of barrier around the boy.

Peter's depressing thoughts were again disrupted by the gasps of his classmates announcing their arrival to the tower. Peter sighed again and stood reluctantly, stepping off the bus and remaining at the back of the group despite Ned's protests.

"Ohmygodwe'reactuallyhere!!" Ned exclaimed excitedly. "Do you think we'll get to meet the Avengers?" he asked Peter. "Dude you've met all of them and are even on a first name basis with some, why are you so excited?" was Peter's response.

"I don't know I just think it's so cool to be here as a tourist!" "Ok then do you both have your badges? Dad and Happy hate reprinting badges and will not let you use a visitors one." When both Ned and MJ replied with the affirmative, Peter nodded and braced himself to enter his own personal hell for the next few hours.

"Here goes nothing" He grimaced.

~~~~~

Well guys, they finally made it to the tower! Next chapter is when the fun will really begin! I wonder if Tony will have something planned? (Hint: obviously lol ;))

Let me know what you think!

683 words

Lila out 💜