Chapter 9

AHHHHH, OMG GUYS, WE HAVE 2.2K READ WTF. The support is 💫immaculate and I love all of you a ridiculous amount like it's not normal how emotionally attached I am to all of you guys. Your reads and votes mean so much to me you don't even understand.

I rewatched homecoming and far from home last night and as a bisexual, Zendaya and Tom Holland being in one movie should be illegal.

I also wrote this listening to my one direction playlist so if it's poorly written blame my Larry heart.

Enjoy anyway ☺️

-----------------------------------------

Peter exited the bathroom with his tour group out of sight. Assuming that they went to the R&D labs on the next floor up he entered the lift to get to there. Friday greeted him as he entered, and he gave her camera a tired smile as he requested to be brought up to his tour group.

He had long ago hacked into her in order to program her to only alert his father of life-threatening injuries or ones he explicitly told her to report. This prevented the family from discovering the injuries he accumulated at school with no valid excuse for.

She didn't respond verbally, her only acknowledgement was the lift beginning to move up towards the labs he had assumed they'd all be in.

As the doors opened, he stepped out to head over to his class only to stop in his tracks when he spotted two very familiar faces standing in front of them. Sam and Natasha looked up as they heard him approach and gave him a very suspicious look for his late entrance.

Peter responded with an awkward smile and shrug, hoping the Flacon and Black Widow would drop it.

They didn't.

Sam started walking towards him, leaving the girl who was talking to him to cut her sentence off as he abruptly stopped listening and walked away.

With a frown, he approached the curly haired boy with a raised eyebrow.

"Care to tell me why you weren't with your class just there?" Peter stared wide eyed as he scrambled for a believable response to his uncle's question. "Uh- I- uh- I was in the bathroom and when I was walking up one of my friends from the lower levels caught me and had a few questions on her new project," Peter explained hesitantly.

Sam harrumphed but let the subject drop for the moment because it seemed plausible enough. Grabbing his honorary nephew by the shoulder he dragged the boy back over to his class and Natasha, the latter giving him a scrutinizing look, not dropping his hand from his shoulder through all of the questions despite Peters squirming.

They were finally questioned on their relation to Peter as they seemed to know each other and Peter watched with horror as a smirk grew across the man's face.

Realizing this was what they had been waiting for Peter's eyes widened and he began to stutter an excuse about how he just knew him from seeing them in the labs but was cut across by the taller man.

"Oh, little Pete? I'm like his uncle. He's a great kid, we all love him here at the tower." Peter shoved the man off as he fought an embarrassed blush from covering his cheeks. He failed.

"Oh, don't get embarrassed Petey, I've seen you running around singing Abba in an 'I Heart 1D' shirt before, surely this couldn't compare?" Natasha said in a teasing voice.

Peters face flamed even further, and he let out a groan of embarrassment and his class let out surprised barks of laughter, seemingly unsure of how to react to this new information.

With a growl Peter started to push his family member towards the lift with narrowed eyes, subtly using his super strength to keep the soldier from pushing back.

"Hey that's not fair I don't have powers" Sam playfully complained quietly as the doors to the opened,

his only response being a quiet grunt of shut up and an angry glare from the boy in front of him as the doors close on his and Natasha's faces who stood there with self satisfied smirks adorning their faces.

Cheeks aflame Peter turned back around to face his class who all stared at him in bewilderment apart from Ned who seemed to be withholding laughter (and failing), MJ who was silent but her eyes were sparkling in amusement, and Flash, whose face had now turned an unnerving shad of purple in fury.

The doe eyed boy only offered a hesitant smile and a quiet "Hey everyone" before everyone seemed to break out of their stupor and bombard him with questions but were quickly hushed by their tour guide who was planning to bring the group up to the museum.

Ned, now recovered from his laughing joined MJ in flanking Peter to keep him from the prying questions because despite enjoying their friend's embarrassment, still recognized his signs of discomfort.

Together they all walked towards their new location.

-------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I hope these few chapters are making up for my recent absence, I know I kind of disappeared but I'm trying to make up for it with both this and my other book so hopefully I'll have another chapter for this one out within the next few days! Let me know how you feel about this chapter, any feedback is always we on!

802 words

Lila out 💜