Chapter 11

Shoutout to parleyismyotp and Rrobrien  for their amazing comments that encouraged me to write yet another chapter.

Hope everyone enjoys :)
_________________________

As the boys were walking along Peter had begun chattering about a new project he and his father were working on. It was mainly theory-based, but if the theory proved correct, they may find a way to navigate the quantum realm. Though it's unlikely it'll happen, Tony had been motivated by Peter.

As the boys were walking along Peter noticed another familiar presence and almost sighed in exasperation until he realized who it was and instead smiled.

He stopped walking and turned around in order to bend down and scoop up his uncle figure, in the form of a snake.

"Hi, Lokes, whatcha doing down here?" Peter asked as Harley laughed and slung his arm back over the boy's shoulder.

Loki gave the older boy as deadpan a look as he could in snake form before returning his attention to Peter as he made himself comfortable in the curly brown hair.

"I guess we have another companion!" Peter laughed as he felt Loki snuggle down into his curly locks before he looked up to spot half his class looking at him.

What Peter didn't realize was that, if the 'knowing two Avengers and the Princess of Wakanda' wasn't enough, having Peter's snake casually in the tower made people even more sure that Peter was not, in fact, lying about his internship.

(The fact that he was, in fact, lying about the internship is irrelevant in this situation.)

While Peter finally began to enjoy the tour, Flash being too scared to approach with Harley and a snake by Peter's side, Shuri was upstairs in the common area, filling everyone in on what had occurred in the museum.

While she was up there she was able to look at the footage from that room and find out what was said before she and Harley approached. To say she was angry would be a gross understatement.

Fuming, she stormed into the kitchen where most of the Avengers now resides, about to sit down for lunch, and demanded their attention.

Slightly shocked and alarmed at the fire in the usually friendly and open girl, they all turned to look at what she wanted to show them.

With a glare at the screen, she played for them what he had just witnessed and waited for their reactions.

After the video finished she was greeted with the angry yells and swears of Tower's residents.

"Who does that kid think he is? And why did Peter defend him?" Tony questioned his fellow team members angrily, only to be met with similar angry and confused faces.

"Why did you not destroy him Shuri?" T'Challa asked his sister confusedly. "We did not hear the whole conversation, only the end.

"Harley is with him still and seeing as he's not here, I assume the trickster God has joined them. He'll be ok for now." Shuri explained to the group.

She told the group what Harley had noticed; Peter shifting uncomfortably as if hurt in some way. This only fueled the group's anger as Tony moved over to his Stark Pad to check the surveillance from earlier.

As he watched he say Peter enter the bathroom after the boy who was harassing him and not emerge for another 9 minutes, 3 after the taller boy.

Flash had left with a self satisfied smirk that caused Bucky to growl under his breath. As the watched the footage, the saw Peter emerge with a downtrodden look, wincing slightly as he turned.

The video had the entire group enraged as they watched him wipe the look of his face and make himself seem completely normal despite the obvious tear track he had attempted to clear.

He succeeded finally as he pulled Harley's jumper around his hands and wiped at his face some more. They all watched as Peter seemed to transform himself into his usual bubbly self.

The newfound information that Peter could hide his feelings both angered and worried the Avengers, unsure how long this had to have been going on for him to have gotten that good. As far as they were aware, Peter was a terrible liar. But it seems they were wrong.

Obviously.

Sam and Natasha looked the most guilty, having seen Peter come to where they were only moments later and not having noticed anything. Natasha was a trained spy and assassin for God's sake.

Natasha almost wailed in despair when she saw him get off the lift to greet herself and Sam in the video. She started mumbling about her ребенок паук and how she was going to strangle someone if she didn't calm down.

Clint noticed this and calmly directed her off to the side, attempting to keep a lid on his own temper so that he could calm the raging redhead.

T'Challa grabbed his sister's hand, planning to go find the boy who was tormenting everyone's favourite Avenger but he was stopped by Steve.

The Captain shocked everyone with his words. "We can't just burst in, we need a plan to destroy this boy and his future for hurting Peter"

Despite being taken aback by the rage in his eyes, the team saw the logic and agreed that they should come up with a plan and do this right. Together they began scheming.

Eugene Thompson was going to regret the day he ever thought picking a fight with the avengers was a good idea.

________________________

R.I.P Chadwick Bozeman, a true king and role model who will always be looked up to as an inspiration. He was so brave, fighting for as long as he did and his memory will never fade. He will forever be remembered.