Chapter 8

TW  There's going to be some homophobic and transphobic slurs as well as physical abuse at the beginning on the chapter for anyone who needs to be warned. Remember the character saying and doing these things is an idiotic, bigoted asshole who will get what's coming to him. Never allow anyone to treat you the way Flash does Peter. If you ever, and I mean EVER need someone to talk to I am here as a friend to confide in and am more than willing to listen. You are Valid and Loved.

Peter walked over to Ned and MJ who laughed at him, not having seen his tiff with Flash as they had left at the mention of Harley, not wanting to be embarrassed by the country boy. They laughed at his expression of a kicked puppy, believing he was only upset about his friends teasing.

The three talked for a bit about Peters friends and how far they'd all go to embarrass the poor boy, naturally getting a total of zero sympathy from his two school friends. As they all moved on to the next room Peter fell back a bit, daydreaming of finally finishing this trip and escaping to the comforting arms of his boyfriend surrounded by his family.

"Can I please go to the bathroom?" Flash's voice echoed in the conference room they had just entered. At the nod, he turned himself around and headed for the exit. Before he left, he paused at Peter's side.

"You can either meet me there now or suffer much worse back at school." And with that, he left.

Peter gulped audibly and played the options in his head. He knew Flash wasn't joking and so had to weigh the pros and cons. On the one hand, if there are any bruises visible, his family could see them while he was on the tour.

However, he was even more likely to be caught if he's bloody and beaten later, seeing as it's movie night so Spidermanning won't be taking place until later, giving him no excuse for any injuries.

Deciding Flash was probably smart enough to not give him any visible bruising in the middle of the tour, Peter also excused himself and headed to the bathroom closest to them.

As Peter entered the room hesitantly, not quite sure if he was making the right call. However, any doubts meant nothing as he was roughly grabbed by the front of his shirt and slammed aggressively into the bathroom wall as flash shut the door behind him.

"Who do you think you are?" Flash growled. "You think you can elbow me and get away with it? Puny, Pathetic Parker... the fragile little Emma".

Peter visibly tensed up at the mention of his deadname and flinched slightly at Flash's obvious smugness at his reaction. "That's not my name" Peter managed, though speaking was a challenge with flash's arm across his throat cutting off his airways.

Peter was well aware that he could easily overpower Flash but was terrified to harm the boy (cough* Bitch *cough) so he just took the abuse. "I think it's time I taught you to respect your superiors, don't you think Penis?"

Peter sucked in a breath as he prepared himself for the onslaught of pain and humiliation his Bully had planned for him.

"You're just a little girl" accompanies the first punch to the gut.

"A little Fag, who was that they mentioned earlier? Harley? He your little boyfriend" Flash taunts as he knees peter in the stomach.

Against his better judgement, Peter blurts out "What is it flash, am I a girl, or am I gay, huh? If I'm dating a boy I can only be one."

Flash only gets angrier and more aggressive as he nails in three more blows to the chest and slams Peter's head against the wall roughly with a few more shouts of 'tranny' 'whore' and 'faggot'.

Satisfied with his work he sends a now collapsed Peter a smug smirk and leaves him on the bathroom floor.

Now alone, the spider lets out a sob and curls up for a minute, trying to console himself as he replays the scene repeatedly, the insults banging around in his mind. After what felt like an eternity but in reality, was only a few minutes Peter drew in a shaky breath and wiped under his eyes.

He checked the back of his head for bleeding and was relieved to find nothing there that needed to be kept hidden. Peter lifted his shirt to look at his front. Bruises were already beginning to form on his chest and abdomen and his surgery scars stood out starkly against the discoloured skin.

Taking a deep breath Peter splashed his face with some cool water and plastered a fake smile on his face, ignoring the burning of his skin as the new bruises formed and attempted to heal themselves at the same time.

'I can do this' Peter told himself. 'I've done this so many times before I should be a paid actor' He thought as he perked himself up and left the bathroom to return to the tour group who had long left their previous location.

Nobody will notice.

Clearly, Peter underestimated his family.

--------------------------------------------------

Okay, guys so this was a very rough chapter, clearly but I promise Flash will get what's coming to him, if not immediately. I only did this to show you the extent of the abuse our little cinnamon bun was receiving and his reasons for not fighting back. He's just too dam selfless! As always thank you all for reading and I'm sorry this is so ridiculously late but I promise ill try to update more regularly now!

784 words

Lila out 💜