chapter 1:hell on earth

Standing at the entrance of my high school, am really starting to wonder if it's really worth it! Do I really have to do this!

" just two months left you can do it" i whispered to myself .

"FREAAAK !" Marcus ,aka the cliche dumb school joke who is probably secretly gay, and the one who made life harder for me in this past three years, said while bumping hard into me ,i literally felt a bone cracking ;

This school isn't like most high school, it's far away from being normal, the name is literally supernatural high school .

I wonder how no mundane figured it out yet ,they must be dumber than that jerk marcus.

It's supposed to be a school for all supernatural creatures, but it's 99% all werewolves . Marcus, that big jerk is a werewolf, a royal blood ,he is probably going to be the next alpha of the royal crescent pack, as soon as he finds his mate, I really hope someone could defy him, i could never imagine our pack in the hands of that immature creature.

unfortunately I am that 1% ,a 17 years old boy ,a Werewolf-Vampire Hybrid, that's actually the reason why am getting picked on, my mom is a vampire and my dad is a werewolf ,I was supposed to be one of them like my sister who is a werewolf but unfortunately I turned out to be both . No one ever saw my wolf except my family of course and the alpha, he was the one who told me to never show my wolf ,he said I was going to get hurt , I saw the fear in his eyes, he was afraid I would lose control and hurt ,well kill someone.

But I couldn't even if I wanted to. My wolf is actually a vampire, so I can't turn in the daylight or else I would turn into ashes probably ,that's what the alpha told me anyways .

"FREAAAK! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BREAKFAST? " Marcus was yelling at me while shaking me violently with his alpha voice.

"Eh....eh... "I sluttered

"are you disrespecting me, disrespecting your next alpha?haa Trust me weirdo, when am an alpha I will make you beg for me to let you out of the pack " he said to me with a creepy tone, I shivered at the thought, I really wish he get rejected by his mate.

"Eh.. No.. Sorry... " I said lowering my head, when suddenly I felt his hand grabbing me from my hoodie .

"guess you just need a good beating to learn to respect your next alpha " he said pushing me by my hoodie to the forest behind the school.

His buddies grabbed me by the forearms. And I just closed my eyes waiting for this to finish. I got used to it . It doesn't really bother me anymore. I even have breakfast with the school nurse everyday. She eventually got tired of my bruises and taught me how to take care of them. Guess the good side of this ,is that I am a great nurse now ,that woman really taught me a lot over the years .

As the school day ended I was going to my car when I heard my sister's voice I followed the sound and found her with Marcus and her mate Brandon,
" stop it already, aren't you tired of this Bullshit yet , you better get the fuck away from my brother or I swear to god am gonna tell the Luna and reject your little brother" I sensed lying in her voice , she was hurt even just thinking of it .

"ELI, baby!! What are you doing? " Brandon said with a sad voice.

"just shut up okay, I know what i am doing trust me! " she whispered to him. I could hear them very well simply because I had the ability of hearing of a vampire.

" you could just blackmail him with the Luna thing ,why me?? "

"do you really think your brother is afraid of the Luna?... brandon for moon goddess's sake , keep your mouth shut !"

" I AM YOUR MATE WOMAN, please tell me your plans beforehand! "

"ugh! Why? Don't you like surprises? Okay okay just have my back now! "

" you guys finished your private conversation yet? You are wasting my time, we all now you can't do it " Marcus said annoyed.

" I.. ELIZABETH WULFRICK"

Marcus seemed to not care, Brandon..., Brandon's heart was beating loudly ,I never heard heartbeats this loud since ELI was meeting Brandon's family .

I can't let this happen , I can't ruin their perfect love story.

.... REJECT MY.... "

" STOOOP !" I yelled getting out of my hiding spot . Brandon and ELI let a loud sigh of relief.

"Am tired of this! Am tired of your immature behaviour Marcus, I am still a being, I am tired of being your punch bag , do you know what? I am not like you ashamed of who I am ,I am proud of being a hybrid, unlike you, you are letting your alpha position slip away just because your mate is a guy, you will never find peace unless you face your problems " I spat out , well my wolf spat out actually, not realizing I just revealed his big secret .

"STOOOOP IT, YOU KNOW NOTHING JUST FUCK OFF, WILL YOU " he yelled frustrated, the perks of being a nerd *evil laugh * I know ever damn secret in this school but it gets pretty boring.

"That's my baby!!" ELI yelled like a happy pup.
"thank you bro, I owe you one, and sorry for my brother " Brandon said giving me a manly hug ( hated it, this is the first and last time ).

"follow him Brandon, that jerk is really dumb and needs advice "I said pointing to Brandon as he ran following his brother path.

"Don't look at me like that girl! You know I could never ,my wolf took control."

"wait ,why? He never? .. "
" he is getting angry, he doesn't want to tell me what happened ,I am really afraid I won't be able to fully control him well one day " I said laying in the cold wet grass , soon after ,my sister followed my lead .
" Don't worry, whatever happens am always gonna be there for you little pup " she said snuggling close to me.

"Don't call me that am old ,add to that am also a vampire " I said fake pouting.

" ugh! I totally forgot about that side of yours "

"how? Just how could you?? " I said laughing.

I went back home by myself ,that traitor I call "my sister" chose to go with her mate over going with me home, she said something about apologizing. I really stopped listening to her as soon as she started talking about her mate brandon.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is my first supernatural book, I really hope you like it!

-What do you think of Marcus does he deserve Nathaniel forgiveness or not?

-what do you think about the relationship between Elizabeth and Brandon, aren't they so cute together?

-finally what do u think about nath ? Will he lose control or can he still hold back his wolf ???