chapter 8:apologies

*ring

As soon as the class finished, daisy jumped on top of Noah.

"Noah! Please I need your help RRIGHT NOOOW . It's an emergency! Just leave David ,he is a grown man " she said pushing him towards the door.

As soon as they were nowhere in sight I went to David.

"dav!! " I said with puppy eyes.

"what do you want ? " he said giving me the cold shoulder .

"I am sorry, really sorry " I said hugging him, like how I used to when we were kids .

I added "you know what, as an apology you can throw me the big birthday party that you wanted, and invite whoever you want "

"you don't have to, you know ,I already forgave you "

" guilt is consuming me ,please accept my offer " I said still hugging him.

"okay, okay... So what about a theme party? "

"wait like costumes? " I asked.

" it's gonna be epic!! Btw where did you take Noah ? "

"oh don't worry, he is with that girl daisy. "

"hmm.. So you are already getting to know your future sister in law "

"wait,what are you talking about ?? "

" I never thought you are this dumb. Daisy is Oliver's twin. She looks like a girl version of him. "

"oh.. Fuck I am gonna lose. "

"what? "

"I made a bet with her if she finds out who my mate is I am taking her to the movies. "

He just started laughing. "you better start saving now, that girl eats a lot of popcorn "

Speaking of the devil. She came running.

" NATHANIEL. OH MY GOD YOU ARE MY BROTHER'S MA.... "

I shut her mouth.

"chuuuttt, how did you know? " I whispered.

"Eh.. He told me duh, he is looking for you ,and he doesn't look that happy. You better get your ass there now, he is in the parking lot. "

Oh god, as I said goodbye to David and started jogging , daisy yelled.

"DUMBASS, THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. AND RUUUN. "

This school was so freaking big. If I haven't met daisy I will certainly be lost right now. It's like a maze. A lot of doors, a lot of directions. Thank god, the parking lot is outside. Which of course, am familiar with.

I spotted him near his car and as soon as I was about to yell his name. A girl hugged him and kissed him on the cheek right in front of me. I don't think he saw me and I don't want him to. The girl was familiar, probably the one in the bathroom this morning.

Am so done with this.

My heart was aching so bad. I was about to breakdown and cry in front of everyone .
My wolf was angry ,furious. He wanted to tear them both apart. I wanted to run but couldn't move.

I can't lose control. I don't want to kill my mate. This was wrong but killing is worse. We need just to talk.Right ??

God!!! Just fucking run, or help me god am gonna kill them both -tyler yelled.

So I did what he told me, he have some serious anger issues well we have.

"Nathaniel! Wait! .... "

I didn't bother turning I just ran towards the forest. As soon as I got into the woods ,I shifted, I don't know where am going, I don't know why am crying and I really don't know why am I hurt. We are nothing to eachothers anyway just mates.

My wolf started running until we got to a river. This whole place is amazing. I just lied there, thinking maybe I overeacted, maybe it was nothing.

I missed my family, if my sister was here she would have told me what to do.

I haven't talked to her since I got here. No one called me.

Shouldn't we only think about satisfying things? I told Tyler.

-like... mate Tyler said.

Ugh no something else.

"I thought you were going to get lost in the woods " he said.

I could not bring myself to face him, or else I would have just cried .

"well am sorry to disappoint you! " my wolf answered.

" am sorry " the next alpha said getting closer to me, he was snuggling me, and I felt warm and fuzzy inside, I had this strong desire of protecting him and keeping him safe for the rest of my life

As I laid my eyes on him, I was speechless , his wolf was the opposite of mine but stunning. He was smaller than me. A white wolf with blue eyes and small but sharp fangs. He looked smaller than a normal alpha but not too small.

"you are pretty " my wolf said.

He just growled softly and put his head on my chest. For a moment We looked like a normal couple .

"so was she your girlfriend? " I asked.

"ex ,I broke up with her a long time ago." he said.

I kind of felt relieved.

"and i just hugged her , she is still my friend after all. "

"why? "

"are you jealous? "

"of course am jealous. My mate going around hugging girls in front of me. I was going to apologize!!" Tyler said. Told y'all my wolf had Balls.

"well apology accepted, and am sorry nath " he said sniffing my fur.

"it's Tyler! "

We both feel asleep across the river. With our two wolfs cuddling.

It felt great. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Is this what's like to have a mate. Because I loved it.

I got once felt at ease. I would love to spend the rest of my days like this. Just cuddling and sniffing my mate.