chapter 2:worst birthday ever

*one month later *

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAAAY BITCHES " I screamed at the top of my lungs as soon as I woke up.

"ugh are you serious? am gonna kill you.. Why did you have to wake me up at 6 am?... " Elizabeth said while throwing her shoes at me . Fortunately, I caught it before it made contact with my face.
" ELI. Honey did you forget am 50 % a vampire? Try harder next time... Bye" I said blowing her a kiss, as soon as I turned back to my room. I felt a pain in my head. That childish sister of mine just throw a pair of converse at me. I really don't know why she likes to keep her shoes in her room .

" NATHANIEL WULFRIC, GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW!!! " mom yelled , I hope it's because I scared ELI.

"YES MOOM "

As I went Downstairs I couldn't believe my eye ,she made me my favorite drink "strawberry/banana milkshake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream " and pancakes .

" OH MY GOOOD ,MOM ,I LOVE YOUUU "
"calm down baby , hurry up and eat before your sister comes down and steal your pancakes "
"DID I JUST HEARD PANCAKES " Eli came down running.

She ate the whole three plates in 5 minutes, that girl got the biggest appetite ever , thank god she is allergic to strawberries.

"I left yours untouched this is my birthday present for you, enjoy and don't wait for me "she said running toward her Bedroom.

Knowing my sister she will probably go back to sleep and wake up 5 minutes before school starts.

My mom dropped me off to school today because dad is busy and Elizabeth is sleeping as always.

"one month left " I said to myself.

"freak , are you still talking to yourself, don't you have friends? " Marcus said laughing with his friends.
After that day, he surprisingly stopped hitting me. He only talks Shit now tho ,and it's annoying.

"how is your boyfriend Btw "as soon as I said the word 'boyfriend' his face got drained out of blood. I didn't know why and how I said it. My wolf got in control, as I felt my muscles tensing, I started running to the bathroom.

"just calm down , nothing will happen to you! " I thought to my self.

"haha are you sure about that? " Tyler my wolf said.

"PLEASEEE! am begging you, don't do something you will regret " I said begging him. My wolf get triggered easily, and trust me you wouldn't like him angry.

"Nathaniel, how long are you gonna hide me, am tired of those runs in the dawn,i want to sleep.. "

"you know I will die if I shift in the sun "

"do you really trust that alpha? He is just scared of us!! "

" don't ,just don't do anything stupid " I begged him again.

" I will try " he sighed loudly.

As I got out of the school's bathroom a hand grabbed my collar.

"where do you think you are going, faggot ?" he said smirking.
"did you really think you could get away with this? " he continued.

"yes I did, actually, I really wanted to talk to you but I am busy, okay ,take care " I said.

"Tyler stop it!! You are gonna get me in trouble. " I thought talking to my wolf.

"come on, you are 18 now, time to man up " he responded.

" okay, I got this just don't try to take control , please! "