chapter 4:the hard decisions

As I finally opened my eyes, no one was there, not even the nurses. Hmm.... What a good way to wake up from a coma.

I felt thirsty but couldn't move my hands and again no one, literally no one was there.

So I did the only thing I thought of I yelled, till no voice came out, I was pretty impressed ,my throat Was so dry I thought I couldn't even talk , after less than two seconds I heard my mom yelling and slamming the door open.

"WHAT HAPPENED ?? " MOM screamed , worried.

" Eh.. Cup of water please?? " I pleaded with puppy eyes.

" you are lucky we are in a hospital young man "mom said annoyed.

"well am sorry, but I just woke up from a coma and no one ,litteraly no one is here!"

"stop being such a drama queen , moon goddess, I am asking you to hurry and Assemble this annoying brat with a beautiful girl, and make him and his mate the happiest couple so that he won't bother me "

No,no ,no "moon goddess please, please do not listen to her. Not that I don't want a mate, I want a mate, but I don't want a mate who is a girl, not that I don't like girls, I love girls, girls rock, girls are awesome asf , but I am kind of gay and accidentally haven't told them yet." I prayed in my head.

"anyway where were you guys ?"

"well we need to talk " mom said, serious and kind of sad?.

Oh shit ,did she heard what i was thinking or is it because of something i did ,me challenging the alpha probably no this looks worse.

"eh yes mom what " I answered worried.

"you are getting out of the hospital tomorrow morning since your body fought the silver in your blood"

"oh thank, god but..? "

"but you are gonna leave the pack" she said.

"why mom ? where are we going ? "

"huh ? nowhere , sometimes i wonder how you managed to be the first in your school sweetie .YOUUUU and only you are leaving the pack "

"wait ,what am i fucking getting kicked out of the pack for challenging the alpha?" I said ,about to cry.

"calm down ! this is for your own good and you are welcome to come back sweetie "

"couldn't you wait till i get out of the hospital to tell me this " I growled ,I just woke up first of all no one was there and now this!

"honey calm down , I told you now because you are leaving tomorrow "

"why ? where? "

"Sweetie ! i can't let you live here! they are gonna kill you ! " mom said crying.

My mom is a powerful woman, I never saw her crying, I think no one did. I was worried. This is probably about that guy who shot me, I thought It was just because I challenged the alpha ,but guess not.

"why mom? i am just a high school kid for god's sake " I yelled.

"you are a hybrid ,they are scared of you and your powers , you should be proud pup, i am sending you with your uncle David. He came here for your birthday party and then everything happened and he offered to take care of you ! "

I told you my family is weird , my uncle is actually a human ! yes you heard it right, my grandmother took him under her wings and took care of him after his parents died .

"So , I am going to live with granny? "

"yes sweetie, she is gonna help you control your powers with the alpha's help, I just talked to him and he is very thrilled to finally meet you."

"so am gonna join the crystal blood pack? "

"yes, and you know we've been allies for decades now, so you don't need to worry sweetie "

"what about school? "

"you have a lot of questions for someone who just woke up after a week! You are gonna join the highschool with your uncle! "

"wait! Isn't he one year older than me? "

" you know, David is a dumb trouble maker! He failed, I really hope you won't turn out to be like him ! And please sweetie help him pass this year " she laughed.

I knew I was gonna join the crystal blood pack from the moment I knew I was a hybrid, it was just a matter of time. That pack is the strongest and all because of the alpha he is a kind-hearted hybrid he is a half a fairy and half a wolf. He accepts everyone in his pack ,he even help omegas! .But his punishments are really cruel, I heard he whipped a wolf with silver just because he disrespected an omega. I never visited the pack , because it's always my grandmother who visits us .

"and sweetie there is a chance you will meet your mate there " mom said chuckling like a high school girl.

"MOOOM! " I never really thought seriously of meeting my mate . I wish my mate is not gonna be as protective as my sister's.

I think this is a good opportunity to leave this pack and start fresh. Half of the pack is scared of me and the other half wants me out of the picture.

Mom told me that the nurses were afraid I would bite them in my sleep .So they increased the anaesthesia .

And she told me that they were right to be afraid because I scratched my doctor's arm when he was taking the bullet out.

I felt bad, but I was crying with laughter . Mom added that I should really apologize later .

She told me that dad killed that person who shot me, and that he was a rogue and a bounty hunter ,probably someone hired him from the pack, but they couldn't interrogate him because dad had already broke his neck. wich was pretty expected from my dad. He had some real anger issues ,but luckily mom always managed to calm him down, guess she really wanted that rogue dead.

When I asked where dad was she just shrugged and told me he was taking care of some things. I think he is still fighting with the alpha. Told y'all he got some real anger issues.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thoughts on this chapter?