chapter 5:new pack

After saying goodbye to the alpha and Luna I was on my way to my new life.

Where I was gone was left a secret. I even left at night when everyone was sleeping to avoid attention ,not like I would get any.. 

After getting out of the plane, David made me carry the his luggage, saying that I was "strong " .

"you really need to stop taking advantage of me!! "

"you are making me laugh honey, you are literally struggling with only two small bags!  "

"than you carry your stuff!  "

"you are annoying me!  "
He said groaning soon after his mood suddenly changed.

"babeee!!  Missed youuu "

"me too "

"why were you late?? "

"oli was drinking, so I had to pick him up again!  "

He said kissing his mate.

"no public affection please!!  Respect people without mates "

" oh!  Happy birthday nath " Noah said giving me a bro hug.

"thank you "

" come on,get in the car " David said pushing his mate.

As I got I smelt the sweetest thing ever it was faint tho, I really love it.

"what Car air freshener are you using Noah? "

"what? " noah asked looking at David they probably were mind linking because it toke a long time for him to answer.

"Eh!! Just... Eh!! It was a gift from David "

"sooo... Who is oli? "

"oh.. Eh. .. He is our other friend " Noah said.

"he is the alpha's only son so soon to be alpha ! "

"tell me more about the crystal blood pack! " I said listening carefully, I don't know why I was suddenly interested but I wanted to know this Oli guy.

"so. The alpha is James dawn a werewolf-fairy hybrid ,he is very caring yet powerful alpha, he respects everyone even omegas, just don't get in his bad side okay, Luna emily is a werewolve, they have an annoying son who loves to party ,Oliver a werewolf ,and a smartass but really annoying little daughter daisy a fairy!  That's it I think! "

"oh that's a lot to process but thanks I guess. "

" the pack has different species, and we all live peacefully ,you know ! Annnd we have a lot of parties ."

"oh, I never really.. Went... "

"no Shit, oh my am throwing you a fucking birthday party!!!! "

"no... " I said.

"David baby, calm down!! "

"sorry!  "

"but am still throwing that partyy "

**********************

"GRANDMAAAA "

"oh hi honey " she said hugging me.

" I missed youuu. "

"me too "

"come on, I made you some cookies. "

"and boys don't make babies in front of my shop. "

My grandma owned a shop called sprinkles portions shop . She selled plants and different stuff used to make medicine for every creature . When I was little she always thought me how to mix them. But I never saw her shop, I never left the pack grounds.

"your room is ready upstairs! It's next to david's, and you have to meet alpha James tomorrow after school don't forget !"

"okay grandma! "

"now take your cookies upstairs and rest "

"thank you so much! Love you" I said running upstairs.

My room was plain white, my bed was black, it was so plain for my likings. So I hang in my posters to make it seem a little bit like home.

After eating I called my mom, she was excited for me. She told me I didn't have to call her everyday she could just ask grandma about me, and that I should have fun.