chapter 7:new kid

As we finished our food.
He spoke "come on, I will drive you to school "

"Do you have the same classes as me and david? " I asked him frustrated looking at my hands.

It was really odd feeling this magical connection to a complete stranger , I just met him minutes ago and I already want to marry him. This is so weird.

"Not really! We only have PE and math together. " he said opening the door for me.

"which we both missed because of david " chuckling he added.

His car is so freaking amazing. I am not a car fan, but this car was really something. I prefer motorcycles but i left my baby back at home.

As we got in, he said.

"we should get to know each other, Nathaniel right! My name is Oliver. " he said smiling.

That smile. That damn smile... I was already falling hard for this dude.

" Yeah... I know, David kind of kept talking about you. " I said.

" I know this is kind of fast, but do you want to go on a date with me today ? "

"yeah! Where exactly? "

"there is a park next to the pack's house. It's kind of empty at night. So we can talk freely, I will pick you up at 8 ."
I was so excited; I was smiling like a maniac. I felt so happy. Only one problem I remembered I had to meet the alpha today.

"Ehh..I am coming to your house this evening "

"oh a feisty one, I see " he said smirking.

"NOO, god no, am gonna meet the alpha. "

"okay! Than I will accompany you. I need to tell him I finally found a handsome mate anyway. " he said smiling as I buried my face in my hands to avoid any kind of contact with him. He was really bringing out the soft version of me. And i was okay with it .

As we got to the school. He gave me his hand.

" What? Did I take something? " i asked frustrated thinking he Maybe wanted something from the car.

"Silly! Hold my hand, I can't keep control of my wolf, if we don't touch . " he said smirking.

I really wanted to , but this is my first day here and I don't want to be known as the alpha's mate. Just like my mamma used to tell me ' first impressions are what people are gonna remember you by for the rest of your existence ' and he can't ruin it for me.

"Ehh... Wait.. " I stuttered to waste time as i was looking for my uncle.

As soon as I spotted him I started running as fast as i could .
" THANKS FOR THE RIDE , SEE YAA " I yelled trying to get away as soon as possible.

"David! Hiii, sorry Noah, can I talk to him for a second? "

I didn't really wait to hear the answer is I grabbed David. " where is our next class? "

" why are you shaking? "

"just answer me " I growled at him. I was trying so hard to control my wolf Tyler, he is really angry and I can't turn into my Wolf in the first day.

"PLEASEE TELL MEEE! " I yelled at him, he was surprised. I am actually very close with my wolf , we never disagreed on anything. So it's really new to me to lose control.

" third floor, the first door on the left, science class " I ran as fast as I could, I knew I couldn't get to the third floor without losing it, so I went to the toilets . I was washing my face,trying to talk and convince Tyler this is wrong , when I heard a loud gasp.
" Dude, what the fuck faggot ! This is the girl's bathroom pervert . " I turned around. It was a small girl ,she looked like she is the CEO of the mean girls. Venom is dripping out of her mouth. I hated her.