chapter 11: training

This morning was just amazing , I can't believe these words just came out of my mouth.

But we had so much fun. We even got ice cream.

We were on our way to school listening to the radio. And just talking about random things.

I have never felt time pass so quickly until today . We were already in the school's parking lot .

"we should make this a routine " daisy said.

"hell yeaahhh " David yelled happily ,placing his hand on his mate's thigh.

He added .

"btw, Friday night party at my house "

"why tho? " daisy asked.

"you know, we don't need a reason to have fun ,daisy! " David responded , looking annoyed because of her question.

" don't mind him , it's my very late birthday party. I couldn't have one back home."

"oh, happy birthday I guess, should we bring gifts? "

"how old are you? BRING ALCOHOL "

"ignore him, you don't have to daisy, but you can " I said . And I mumbled "and y'all should "

"babe you know we can hear you." Oliver said parking the car.

"that's like the whole point " I answered as we got out of the car.

As we got out of the car and headed to the school's door. Oliver pulled me aside.

" can we.... " he asked shyly as I interrupted him.

"you know you don't have to ask. " I said holding his hand, our fingers intertwined.

As I stood closer to him, i realized I was surprisingly a little taller than him. Maybe because of my shoes??

We got in, everyone on the hallway gasped and started gossiping. I felt my anxiety rise . I was about to have a panic attack when Oliver tightened his grip on my hand ,it calmed me down , while slowly caressing the back of my hand.
Sparks were just erupting from my stomach. And my wolf was purring in satisfaction.

***************
After we said goodbye. I kind of felt lost. I didn't know where my class was. I was starting to regret rejecting his offer of taking me to class as I felt a hand stroking my back.

"Go straight there, you will find a vending machine, that's probably where David is, he will show you your class,i am late!!"
Oliver said.

"didn't you just say , you wanted to take me to class because you were already early? " I said playfully hitting him.

"well, in my defense, I knew you would have said no " he said laughing while jogging backwards.

Lucky for me, I easily found David, he was about to break the vending machine when I touched his shoulder.

"fuck! You scared the shit out of me "

"what did this poor thing ever did to you?" I asked putting a dollar in the vending machine.

" I am hungry ... "

Oh- ! David was the kind of person who ate his feelings. Whenever he was mad, sad, angry, nervous you name it, he eat unhealthy amount of food. And he is still fit ,that really makes my blood boil.

"what's wrong? " I asked handing him a bar of chocolate.

"the party is ruined!! It's gonna rain . And the party was supposed to be outside in our garden. "

" and... "

"you don't get it, it's your first party! It's supposed to be amazing "

"come on David, it doesn't matter. Most of them will be drunk anyway. Just change the place, what about the pack's house, you can ask Oliver!! "

"oh shit, I forgot "

"before you go too , tell me where is the classroom first ?"

"you have a really bad memory dude, come on,follow me. "

******************
I was struggling to focus in class. I was thinking about how everything happened so fast. In less than a week my life completely changed.For the best though..

I went from a nerd to a popular hybrid. I wasn't that popular, but having a mate who just happens to be the next alpha has it's perks.

I was deep in my thoughts as I got interrupted by someone knocking the door . It was the school's principal .

"sorry to interrupt. Nathaniel wulfrick pack your stuff , the alpha is waiting for you !!"

He said, I felt relieved because I don't have to listen to this anymore. But scared .what does the alpha wants?

I hurriedly packed my bag and followed the principal to the parking lot. Where the alpha was standing next to his car.

"hi alpha " I said pulling my hand out of my pocket to shake his hand. I normally would have bowed my head in submission ,but I wasn't part of the pack yet.

He caught me of guard as he hugged me. It was a kind of father-son hug.

"hope you are ready for getting your ass kicked ."

"wait what? What??... " I said scared.

" hop in the car first "

"don't worry, you will heal fast " he said giving me a potion .

"what is it for? "

"it's gonna increase your energy , in others words you won't faint ,or die because of tiredness. "

" so am not sleeping today? " I said drinking the potion.

"you won't sleep the whole month "he said laughing like it was the most obvious thing .

He added when he saw my surprised face.
"you need to be ready for Oliver's ceremony. When he will become the alpha , you will be the pack's Luna , after his crowning he will get weak, so many packs are gonna use the chance to kill him. "

My wolf growled at the thought of our mate getting hurt .

"am glad he is your mate. " The alpha said.

"you will probably be the strongest Luna ever, especially after finishing the mating process. "

"what....*cough* " I said chocking on my own saliva.

"I am not rushing you... " he said laughing.

" but you must get marked before the ceremony. " he added.

"isn't a Hybrid's bite supposed to kill.... "

"he is your mate, he won't die of a simple bite, just..... Try not to lose control... "