chapter 13 :marked

After our sweet moment in the park we went back to his house.

Getting inside his room , I suddenly remembered I got nervous , I should probably call granny and tell her I am staying over at Oliver's house.

I tried talking to her as long as I could.

My anxiety was getting a hold of me .

I was afraid of getting marked. I won't be able to mindlink my family. And all ties will be cut with my previous pack. I would officially belong to this pack.

I won't become a Luna yet though because Oliver isn't an alpha yet.

Slowly, I went back to the room. Only to see Oliver laying his back on the bed shirtless. His body was the definition of perfection. Most alphas had scars, bite marks, cuts.. But his skin was flawless.

He had a well built body. His v-line was showing and that made me just stare in awe.

I didn't notice I was creepily staring at his stomach , for a long time! until his voice interrupted me.

" come here!! " he said placing his hand next to him ,his eyes still closed.

I jumped into bed , putting my hand on top of his abs . I felt tired as darkness was consuming me ,I was about to close my eyes when my wolf tyler took over.

In a swift motion, I found myself on top of Oliver. Who looked surprised, his eyes changing color. He was struggling with his wolf.

Guess his wolf won, because suddenly I was underneath him.

I pulled him quickly into a long kiss , we were still fighting for dominance and none of us was giving up easily. The kiss was so... Deep and magical. We finally pulled away short on breath. I could hear his heartbeath accelerate .

"can I ....mark... you!  " Oliver said hardly taking over.

"only If I can " Tyler answered, with a smirk, determination in his voice.

Both our wolves were dominant and that was hard to keep up with.

He kissed my forehead, slowly pulling away, tracing multiple kisses on my face until he got to my neck, as he got to my neck, I felt fangs connecting with my skin. The pain was unbearable for a moment, but as soon as he pulled away, I felt great. I could feel his emotions, and hear his thoughts, slowly I pulled him in marking him. I couldn't help but drink a little of his blood. It was addicting. I couldn't control my vampire. I just kept on drinking and drinking this heavenly drink. Completely forgetting it was my mate's blood.

"ah.. Stop.. Nath.... St... Op....please.... "

I ignored him.

"NATHANIEEEEL " he screamed so loud .

I didn't pull away until I felt this intense pain coming From him. I could feel his pain through the mark. And it was the worst thing I ever felt.

I pulled away scared. I was about to drain the life out of the person I love. I was about to kill him. I am a.... Monster.

I am a monster.

A monster.

My head was spinning as tears came running down my cheeks. I was hyperventilating. I couldn't breath. So I ran to the bathroom locking the door up. I could never face him after this. I can't .

He called me running after me. But eventually stopped when he figured out I needed space to process everything.

I could still feel his pain through the mark as he tried his best to heal.

One more second and he would be dead.

I am the worst mate ever.

I almost killed my mate.

On that thought I fell down on the cold bathroom tiles ,crying myself to sleep .