Chapter 3

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I was walking 'till i realized i was lost. I look around and found a river nearby. I don't know where the way back. I stood near the river thinking how can i go back to Ahro's house. I messed up. I place my both palms on my face. What am i going to do? i don't have my horse to ride on. I don't even know where am I. I am so nervous right now. I couldn't think a thing.

"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!" i shouted through out my lungs.

"Look who's here, a dumb lady who left without knowing how to get back."

There's a guy resting his back on a tree. The hell? How did he found me? The rich guy.

"Get lost" i said in a cold tone. "You're Welcome." he rolled his eyes. Wow this guy has an attitude.

"Show me the way, rich guy" I walk pass to him.

"Rich guy? rude lady."

"Tsk if only you know who am i" i murmured. "I heard that" He said while walking in front of me. "Who cares?" i responded.

"You got a bad attitude, rude lady"

"So do you"

"Think before you say, you might regret it."

"Why would I?"

He smirked "You'll see."

What is this guy talking about? Is he saying that he's high rank in this Kingdom? I thought the bone ranks are already gone.

Finally, we got in Ahro's house. Hwaso run up to me and slapped my arms with her shoe. "YOU GOT ME WORRIED TO DEATH YOUNG LADY!" she shouted at me. "Alright!! stop it! I'm sorry!" i said as i dodge every attack from her. "We were really worried Yen" Ahro said in worried tone. "Im sorry, really" i respond. "Forgiven. But I have something to tell you, it's important." Hwaso said in serious face.

"Thank you Jinheung" i heard Ahro said to that rich guy. So his name is Jinheung. Wait.

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨" 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

I widen my eyes. What? He's... The King?

"Hey Princess!" Hwaso shout in whisper.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "That guy who saved you is the--" "the King" I said and faced her.

"Jinheung found her" Sunwoo and his friends got back.

"Yen are you alright?" Sooho asked me. "I'm fine, thank you for trying to look out for me." I bowed to them.

"Yah, no 'thank you' for me? I'm the one who found you" rich-- Jinheung said to me.

"Thank you" I said flatly avoiding his eyes.

"Oh should we introduce ourselves since you guys are new here?" Jinheung said while eyeing on me.

"I guess you already knew the three of them" Ahro said. I nodded in response. "So that's Banryu" he smiled lightly at me. "And that's Jinheung"

"King Jinheung" he smirk. "That's right Yen, I'm the King." he said while walking to me. "Any regrets?" he said while looking down at me.

I walk backwards to face him. I look up to him. Hwaso was tapping my shoulder. "Go.To.Hell" i said as i walk towards our room. Hwaso was shocked with my response. "I'm really sorry your majesty, i will talk to her." she bowed and followed me to our room.

𝙅𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Is she deaf or something? Didn't she heard that I'M the King? I could kill her right away" I sigh in disbelief.

"Yah you rude King. What happened to the both of you while walking? Did you guys fought? Is that how you say hi to a lady? YAH JINHEUNG" Ahro shouted at me.

"She's the one who's being rude first don't blame me" i said i mount up to my horse, "Aish this childish King" Ahro murmured. "It's getting late, go home now. I'll try to talk to her tomorrow." Ahro said as she entered her house.

"Yah, did you guys fought?" Sunwoo asked me. "You know what, I can kill her right away." I responded to him.

Sunwoo mount down to his horse. "Don't do that, you're being a rude king" he chuckled. "I think you two can be a great couple, don't you think?" he asked me. Couple? Her? I rather marry the stranger. "Nope" i answered.

"Go home now. We will have a meeting with the Hwarangs tomorrow." He said to me. "Alright" as i kick my horse gently.

As I lay back in my bed I can't stop thinking about that girl. It's not that I like her but i think there's something she's hiding. I saw her reaction when Ahro mentioned my name. Her eyes widen and she whispered something to her friend. I should sleep now. I will bring this topic up tomorrow with the hwarangs.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Hwaso locked the door and flicked my forhead "Ouch! That hurts!" i said as remove my mask and rub my forehead.

"Are you insane Seoi?"

"Wow first time you called me by my name" i chuckle.

"Be serious, jebal(please). That guy is not just a guy but a King, the King of this Kingdom!" She scolded me.

"I know,"

"You know? But what the heck was that? Why did--"

"He's rude! He brags about his title and not being humble." i cut her and crossed my arms.

"He could kill us for God's sake!" she shouted at me. I just sat at the edge of the bed and look down. "Say sorry to him" she continued.

"What?! Sorry? Sorry my face."

"Then marry him," I faced her. "He's not old as you expected. So marry him."

"Yeah sure he's not old, but with that kind of attitude. I'll marry myself." i said as i lay down.

"Princess, I think something is going to happen dangerous." she said. "Should we reveal yourse--"

"No" i cut her words. "I will not marry anyone," she sigh in defeat. "Let's sleep." i continued.

I hope nothing is going to happen bad. What if eomma and appa will know that i didn't marry the King? I think I'm going to disappoint them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘺𝘦𝘰

𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It's been three days since my daughter traveled to Silla. I know I broke her heart but I have no choice to protect this Kingdom. The King won't agree with this for sure but it's the least I could do. I should take the risk.

The guard open the doors and hand me a letter "Pe Ha, a message from the King of Silla" I widen my eyes and glance to my wife. She rubbed my back and nod. I stood up and took the letter. I raise my hand signaling the guard to leave.

I open the letter and read it. As expected, the King is rejecting it. He wrote that he'll think about it but I know what is going to happen next. Seoi must be working hard to marry the King.

"What does it say?" my wife asked.

"He'll think about it"

"Oh dear, i think Seoi was really working hard to get the King's hand." she said in worried tone. "I know" i replied.

"As long as the King didn't send a war letter, we'll be safe," i kissed her forehead.

I have trust on you, Seoi.

-------------------------------------
A/N : Chapter 3 is out! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! vote and comment! thank you for reading!