Chapter 12

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I woke up and fell on the chair. "Aish, what a bad start of my morning." I said still closing my eyes. I got up and slowly open my eyes. I bump to someone's chest. I look up, "Oh," I widen my eyes, "Your Highness." i bowed. "I'm late on my class, Your Highness. I should go." I said as straighten my back.

"I told Master Wihwa that you're not feeling well." he said. I nodded and felt dizzy again. I accidentally grab Jinheung's robe and he hold my arms. "You're still not feeling well." he said as he guide me on his bed.

He ordered his servant with some soup. "You don't really need to do that, Jinheung." I said as i look down. "I am your friend right? Friends take care of each others." I smiled at his statement as his servant place the soup on the table.

"Yeowool said that you're good in sword dancing," he said as he handed me the soup. "I just know how to dance, I'm not good." i said as i drink the soup. "I wanted you to teach the Hwarangs how to dance but you're not feeling well, so I let them teach the Hwarangs." he continued.

"I can't wait to see." I smiled and I place the soup beside the bed. "Too bad I can't stay longer, Yen." he said as he got up. "No worries Jinheung, but would you mind if I roam around?" i asked politely. He nodded and left.

As Jinheung left, the servants hand me a hanbok. "For me?" they nodded. The hanbok was beautiful, color red with gold lace. It's a royal hanbok of Silla. I wear the hanbok and goes outside.

While walking I pass to Jinheung's throne. I hide behind the wall and saw Jinheung having a meeting with the royal guards. Is he this handsome while working? I thought to myself.

The royal guards look at my direction and I quickly straighten my back. Jinheung turn his face to my direction. He ordered his guards to leave. He nodded at me giving me a sign to come in.

"Thank you for the hanbok. I'll give it back later." I said as I walk to him. He stood up, "You look like a royalty." I widen my eyes, "Thank you for the compliment."

"Are you feeling well?" he asked. I nodded, "I would like to go home already and give this back to you."

"Sure."

"Can I go home now?"

"Sure, I'll take you home." he said as he rest his arms on my shoulders. "Ka ja", he stated as we walk.

We arrived at Ahro's house and Hwaso widen her eyes. "Your Highness" she bowed and she walk to me, "You look so stunning, Princess" she whispered. "I should go back now, Yen. I'll tell Master Wihwa that you'll be able to teach the Hwarangs tomorrow." he said as he mount up on his horse and left.

"Princess, are you feeling fine now?" she asked me. "I'm fine, but we have a problem Hwaso." She frowned her eyebrows and we got inside our room.

𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵

"I'll be going to Silla before the Moon Festival so that I can surprise Jinheung." Princess Chaewon stated. "We will travel today." she added. Her servants ready her palanquin.

"Wait for me, my King." she smiled.

𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘺𝘦𝘰

"Your Highness, the King of Silla invited you to the Moon Festival." the general said. "Prepare my palanquin for tomorrow. We have to travel to Silla. Send a letter to the Princess that I'll be going to Silla." They nodded and they went outside the throne room.

𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
"Before you say anything," Hwaso handed me a letter, "From Her Highness."