Chapter 28

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
After that day I can't feel any happiness. I just want to cry and even thinking of killing myself but Hwaso always reminding me about my people and my baby inside my womb. I need to fight in order to survive.

While sitting on my throne the doors open revealing Chaewon. I raise my eyebrows and looks at her with cold expression, "What a surprise?"

"Queen Chaewon greets you, Your Highness." Chaewon bowed and I nodded. "What brings you here? And how dare you come here?" i said as I drank my tea.

"I'm here to explain everything." she kneeled. "I'll give you 5 secs." i respond and starts counting. Chaewon widen her eyes. "But--"

"Done. Now get out." i glared at her. "Seoi please!" she begged. "How dare you disrespect me?!" I shouted. "Q-queen Seoi.." she looks down. "Guards, drag her out here."

"What? No! Seoi please! Listen!" she shouted as she drag out of the throne room.

I grab my chest, "Calm, calm.." I close my eyes and calming myself. "Your Highness, are you okay?" Hwaso showed up. I force my smile, "Yes, just got an unwanted visitor." i drink my tea.

"Seoi.. what if.. we'll hear them out?"

I put down my tea and stared at her, "From now on, I don't want to hear anything about Silla. Whoever mention that will face a severe punishment. Understand?"

Hwaso nodded and bowed. "Look what you made me do, Jinheung." i muttered.

....
𝙅𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I didn't get a chance to explore to her. I should've tell her the truth. I hit my head on the wall. "Queen Chaewon greets, Your Highness."

"Where have you been?" i asked. "I was trying to explain to her, Jinheung. She changed." she cried. "Stop that. Don't worry too much and take care of yourself. Yeowool is waiting for you." she nodded and left.

"I've been sending Seoi letters but Hwaso said she burn it all." Sooho said."She's been trying to explain it all but Seoi said that no one should mention about Silla." he continued.

"So she hates me." I smiled bitterly. "Ahro's birthday is on next week." Sunwoo added. "She wanted to send letter to Seoi but after hearing those I think i should tell her."

"Even though you would tell me that, I would still send letter to her." Ahro entered the throne room. "She'll read it. I wanted to invite her. I want to see how we are before. Drinking and eating together."

"Me too. I miss her." Yeowool stated. I can't tell anything so I stood up, "I'm going."

"Where?" Banryu asked. "Walk around." I left them.

I visit the forest and many memories was coming back in my head.

While walking someone pointed their sword on me.

It was a girl wearing a peasant clothes. "Oh? Are you a King?" she asked. I nodded with no expression. "I'm sorry Pe Ha. Please spare my life!" she kneeled. "It's alright. Don't you have home inside the capital? I asked.

"I have an uncle but I don't know he's name nor his face. I have this bracelet to help me look for him." she smiled widely.

"What are you doing here?" i asked her. "I was just hunting." she answered. I remember Seoi said she loves to hunt. A bitter smile was form on my lips.

"Um Your Highness, you won't kill me if I enter the capital right?" she asked. "I'm not cruel. Excuse me." i left her.

....
"YAH! where have you been in the middle of the night?! We've been looking for you!" Sunwoo shouted afar.