Chapter 29

𝙅𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙊𝙑
"Umm.. Jinheung."

Sunwoo approach me while I'm sitting on my throne. "What do you want and stop making that disgusting face of yours." i disgusted.

"Aish, this dumbass. Fine, can we use your garden for later?" he asked. "For what?" i respond. "You already forgotten about my birthday huh?" Ahro entered the throne room and lifting some.. decorations?

"What's that?" I asked with worried face. "I'll use your garden, alright?" Ahro left the throne room. I stood up, "I didn't even agree!"

"Yah, that's your first love. Just let her be." Sunwoo smacked Sooho's head. I rolled my eyes, "Fine." I sat down.

"Help us decorate. Come!" They all dragged me. "Aish really.." i muttered.

After many hours of decorating, Sooyeon has arrived.

"Hello birthday girl! How surprising, did Jinheung really agreed?" Sooyeon exclaimed. "Who said--" "Of course!" Sunwoo cut my sentence. I sigh in disbelief and sat on the chair.

"Now where's the food?" I asked. They all look at me. "Don't tell me.. you guys didn't bring any food." i glared at them. "Pa Oh!"

"Yes Your Highness?"

"Tell.. aish.. Tell the servants to cook food. It's Ahro's birthday."

"YEEEEEY!" they all cheered. "Wah! Jinheung you're the best!" Sooho shouted. "The best King in the world!" Sunwoo exclaimed.

These two-faces idiots. Even though I am mad at them I still manage to put a little smile. They are the one who keeps on cheering me up when I'm down.

The servants placed the food and sojus and we began to eat. "Sorry I'm late! I overslept!" Chaewon ran to us. "Yah! Don't run!" Yeowool scolded.

"Be careful Chaewon!" Sooyeon said as she locks her arms on hers. I drink my soju and Sooho tapped on me. "Hwaso must be convincing Seoi to come." he said.

"She's coming?" I asked.

"Yes."

I drink my second soju while thinking of Seoi. Someone arrived revealing Hwaso.

"HWASO!" they all shouted.

"Happy Birthday Ahro eonni!" she said as she hugged Ahro. I ran outside to see if Seoi was with her. I sigh, "She didn't come." i muttered.

"Your Highness!"

....
𝙃𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I hugged the birthday girl and then turn to Sooho. He hugged me tightly that I couldn't breathe, "S-ooho!" I tapped on him. "Sorry. I just miss you." he caressed my cheeks. "I miss you too!"

"Jinheung's gone again?" Banryu asked. "Did she make it?" Sooho turn to me. "I really did my best, Sooho."

"Jinheung must be disappointed." he sigh.

Jinheung got back with a girl beside him. "Um, guys this is Siho. I met her at the forest."

"Hello. Happy Birthday Ahro eonni." she smiled. "Oh? Siho-ssi?" Ahro respond. "You knew each other?" Jinheung asked. "We met few days ago. She was looking for her uncle, right?"

"Yeah, actually I just found out that he's not here anymore." the girl named Siho looks down. "Let's drink!" Sooho shouted. "I'm not staying longer. I just want to greet, Ahro eonni." she bowed and Jinheung followed her.

....
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
"Make me some tea." I ordered and the servant obeyed. I have been stressed lately and it's not good for me and the baby. I deeply sigh as my servant placed my tea.