Chapter 4

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I woke up and saw Hwaso sleeping beside me. I stood up grab my sword, wear my mask and goes outside the house. I look up and watch the light blue sky. I did my morning stretching and notice Jiro watching me.

I bowed to him and he smiled at me. "Hello there beautiful." he approached me. Wah this kid is so cute, how did he know this kind of greeting. "Hello handsome. Would you mind helping me to clean my sword?" I asked him. "Sure my lady!" he ran towards me.

He showed me where they wash their clothes. It was really fun to be with this kid. He's really talkative. He's also curious about everything.

"What's your name, my lady?"

"Yen, yours?" i asked him, even though i already know.

"Jiro," he watched me how I clean my sword. "Why do you have a sword, ahjuma?" he asked me.

"A-ahjuma? I'm not that old Jiro." i chuckled. "Call me noona"

"Um okay noona, why do you have a sword? Why are you wearing a mask? Are you a warrior?"

"No I'm not. But I love sword fighting since I was a kid, that's why my father gave this to me. I wear mask to hide my beautiful face" i chuckled and raise my sword and place it back.

He laughed, "Where's your father?"

I looked at Jiro and tears formed in my eyes. I really miss him. I miss my eomma too. All the problems came back in my head. Get together Seoi, you can do this. Just lie.

I was supposed to speak but Jiro hugged me. The tears fell in my eyes. I hugged back Jiro and sobbed. "I'm sorry for asking too much noona." he said to me. "N-no," I broke the hug, "I'm fine, I'm sorry for crying" i chuckled and wiped my tears.

"Jiro? There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you." Ahro said as he carry Jiro in to her arms. "Yen, are you crying?!" Ahro worries. "What did you do little guy?" Ahro glared at his son playfully.

"It's nothing, really. Your son is just so adorable" I pinch Jiro's cheeks. He smiled widely at me.

"Well of course, his mother is also adorable."

"Oh please eonni, quit it." i teased her. "Yah, it's true" we laughed as we go back to her house.

𝙅𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙊𝙑
The Hwarangs arrive and we all sat. We discuss about the issue in our Kingdom and the other Kingdoms. As we are done talking, I asked them something. "Do you find Yen suspicious?"

"Seriously Jinheung?" Sunwoo asked in disbelief. "Well for me, I do. She just popped up came from another Kingdom" he continued.

"I know right" i agreed.

"But I can tell she's beautiful" Sooho said. "For you all ladies are beautiful, dumb." Yeowool smack Sooho's head. "That hurts" he rubbed his head.

"But why is she wearing a mask though?" Banryu asked. "Is she an assassin or something? or SPY?" Sooho added. "She's a good person I can tell." Sunwoo added.

"How can you say that?" i crossed my arms across my chest. "You all suspected how disrespectful she was last night."

"She's badass" Sooho said. I glared at him and he peace(✌️) sign on me. I action to hit him. I drank my water.

"Do you like her?" Sunwoo asked. I choke on my water. "The hell? Is that even a question?!" i shouted on disbelief. "Why would I like a girl who is rude and ugly?" i said in disbelief.

"He likes her" Yeowool proudly said.

"Yah let's get back to work" I said as they nodded.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
As soon as we got back, Ahro cooked food for us while Hwaso and I played with Jiro. After we play, we ate. Eonni's cooking skill is no joke. It's delicious. "Wow eonni, you're really good in cooking" i said while my mouth is full. They chuckled because my face was funny as they said.