EPILOGUE

ring.. ring.. ring..

"Yebeoseyo? Seoi-- I mean Kim Yerin speaking." the girl smiled. "Aigoo~ do you really like history that much and you daydream to be the Queen?" her mother chuckled.

"Eomma, I'm in the middle of teaching history to my student."

"Arasseo arasseo. Did you brought your inhaler?"

"Of course. How would I forget that."

"Hana will be fetching you."

"Waeyo?"

"I don't know. Take care love. I love you."

"Nado Eomma." she hang up, "Teacher, I'm done doing the activities."

"That's good. We are done!" Yerin walk outside and saw a car stopped in front of her. "Yerin!"

"Oh? Hana? Where are we going?" she asked. "I'm sure you're gonna love it! Get in!" Hana exclaimed.

....
"You're hired."

"Are you really sure that our CEO is really gay? He's freaking handsome." the girl whispered. "The article said he doesn't like women, so what would you expect?"

"Are you done gossiping? Why are you still in my office?" the CEO glared. "I'm sorry, sir Ahn." they both bowed and left.

"Do I have some appointments today, secretary Gong?" Minhyuk asked. "Oh nothing sir."

"Good. I'm going somewhere." he then hop on his hoverboard.

"You know how much we really like history right?" Hana asked

....
"You know how much we really like history right?" Hana asked. "Of course." Yerin answered. "Guess what? There's a new museum opening later!"

"Really? All about three Kingdoms?!"

"You say it!"

"Oh my!!!!" they both shouted in excitement. "I can finally see their faces. Our school before can't afford expensive books for us. This is our chance!" Yerin exclaimed. "Can we stop by at the mall?" she asked.

"Sure, we're actually going there. Another job?" Hana asked.

"Yeah. I really need to work hard for mom. Teaching history is not that expensive. So i decided to look for another job."

"My best friend is really hard working. Oh? Here we are!"

They both got out on the car. "Where should I apply?" Yerin muttered. "After you're done looking for a job just go directly to the museum alright?" Hana waved goodbye to her as she start walking.

....
"Where's my bodyguard?"

"Do bongsoon is here sir Ahn."

"Hurry up!" Minhyuk shouted. "Aish!" Bongsoon cursed as they arrived at the mall. "Let's go shopping." Minhyuk wear his glasses and starts walking.