Chapter 15

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Ahro eonni knew I have a problem with my heart. I have to keep calm as possible. I got outside the clinic and saw Jihun sitting on a bench, "Jihun, why are you still outside? it's 9 pm." I said to him sat beside him.

"I'm just worried. You didn't show up after lunch." he pouted. "I just got a little tired." I said.

"Did that Princess made you tired?" he turn to me with cute angry face. I chuckled, "No, not at all. She's actually very kind." I smiled. He sigh, "I need to go back now, Miss Yen." he stands up. "Be careful." i said as he left.

As I am walking in the bridge, I saw Ahro eonni with Sunwoo orabeoni talking. A smile was form on my lips. Makes me wonder what does it feels like you love each other so much.

I heard someone sigh revealing Jinheung. "Look how sweet they are." I rolled my eyes, "Jealous 'my King?' " i said sarcastically.

He sigh in disbelief, "Did I just heard that right?" he teased. "Oh you don't like me saying it? Sorry." I said still looking at the river. "I guess I'm not the one who's jealous. It's you." he said.

I smirk, "Why would I?" i asked him as I saw Ahro eonni and Sunwoo leaving. "Why would you get jealous with my little sister." he respond. I turn to him, "Little sister?". He nodded, "I treat her like a sister because she's an only child." i nodded slowly. "No need to be jealous." he said as he hugged me from the back.

"I'm confused on us, Jinheung." i said as he rest his chin on my head. "I'm not." he respond. "Why are you treating me like this? Friends don't behave like this."

"I like you, you like me. Let's get married."

I widen my eyes and turn to him, "W-what? I never said I like you." I said as I look up to him. "But you never deny that you don't like me." he said. Aish, why is he so smart? "Fine, I like you." i said and he smiled. He walk to me that makes me walk backwards. "What are you doing?" I asked him as I hit my back on the wood. He bend down to match my height, "Don't leave me." I felt my heart ache. I hugged him and rest my head on his chest. "I will treasure every moment we have." i said. He hugged me back, "Me too." he replied.

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
I saw the Hwarangs enjoying their free time because later at night is their big day. Someone grab me and it's Hwaso. I widen my eyes, "What are you doing here?" i asked her and she handed me a royal hanbok and a hood. "Wear this when the Queen wants to see you." I hold her hands, "I miss you." she smiled at me, "I miss you more, Princess." she then left.

I quickly got in to my room and hide the hanbok and hood. I got outside and saw Jihun running towards me.

"Miss Yen! Have you seen Ahro noona?" he asked me. "I was supposed to go there, you want to come?" i respond. "My friend cut his arm accidentally." I widen my eyes, "What?! Let's get him to the clinic immediately."i said as "She's not in the clinic Miss Yen."

I frown my eyebrows, "At the Palace." i murmured. "Grab a piece of cloth and cover the wound. I will go to the clinic and grab all she needs. We will go to the Palace." Jihun nodded and run.

𝘼𝙝𝙧𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑
We are taking a breakfast in the Palace. "You must be Ahro." the Princess said, "Yes Your Majesty." I respond. "She's the wife of the General Sunwoo." Jinheung said as my husband smiled at the Princess. "By the way, Where's Yen?" Jinheung asked. "I'm sorry, I didn't wake her up since she's not feeling well." i answered.

"What? She's not feeling well?" I nodded and the doors suddenly open.

"Yen?" Yeowool said. Yen was catching her breath, she bowed "Sorry to interrupt your breakfast Your Highness but I need to speak with Ahro eonni." I stands up and go to Yen.