1

Jimin
As usual, I went to the cafe that I always stop by before I went to my college.

But today, a particular boy attract my attention as I was about to exit the cafe. He was wearing a beanie and he's just so cute.

"I should go now." I mumble to myself and went to my college not expecting to see the boy during my lunch break.

----------
"Is he a junior?" I said to my friend, Taehyung while pointing at the cute boy who's having lunch with his friends.

"Yeah and he's in our baseball school team. He is the ace after all. Don't you know?" He look at me with disapproval and I just shook my head.

"Well, you're too busy with studying." He continued and I hit his arm while pouting.

"It's not my fault that I love books and get good grades." I said cockily and now it's Taehyung's turn to frown at me.

"Anyway, why did you ask?" He said while continuing to eat his lunch.

"I saw him at my favourite cafe this morning and his presence just make me attracted to him?" I said unsurely and rub my nape nervously.

"Well, if you like him, you'll got many rival then." He smirk at me and I rolled my eyes at his words.

"I don't like him." I defended myself and cross my arms with a frown on my face.

"Yeah sure." He roll his eyes and I huff  disapprovally.

"But, is he really popular? Is he a playboy then? Is he a virgin?" I attack Tae with my questions.

"You like him then, you dumbass!"

-TBC-

I decided to do this book because mostly jikook's books that I read have an unsatisfying endingg. 🧜‍♀️💜