5

Jimin
"Tae... I'm nervous." I said slowly at the boy beside me since lunch almost come.

"Don't worry Jimin." He said and I sighed heavily before focusing on the whiteboard back.

Jungkook
3 hour ago,
I walk to my locker and take my books as usual but this time, it has a letter?

I take the letter and open it curiously.

Dear Kookie,
Hmm, this is your jimin-hyung. Can you meet me at the rooftop after school?
From,
jiminie

"Jimin-hyung? But, why didn't he said it himself? Maybe, he is rushing? Yeah." I said to myself and put the letter back in my locker before walking to my class.

"But, why did I feel someone is staring at me?" I mumbled and look around before shrugging off the feeling.

Little did he know, it was Tae and Jimin.

-----------
Jimin
I look at the sky and close my eyes after to enjoy the calming breeze. How I wish this moment could last forever.

"Jimin-hyung?" A voice snapped me out of my thought and my heart were thumping as I recognize the voice and look at the person.

I smiled at him and he walk to me with a smile too.

"Why do you want to meet me here?" I bit my bottom lip and take a deep breath. I can do it!

"Jungkook-ah. I-I like you!" I said and he look at me shocked.

"Don't joke around hyung. I don't like this." He said while slowly taking a step away from me. I can't do it.

"I-I'm not joking but if you don't like me back, can we stay just friends?" I said with teary eyes and my heart broke even more when Jungkook shook his head in disbelieve.

"No! I don't want to friend with you anymore, because you are gay!" He shout and run away.

"Jungkookie!" I shout his name for the last time and I fall to my knees with tears on my cheeks. I-I'm worthless.

I take out my phone and dial Taehyung number.

"T-Tae?" I let out between my sob and before I can say further Tae hung up and after a few seconds the rooftop door were open, revealing Taehyung.

"Tae... " I said between my sobs and hug him.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here." He said as he pat my back.

"I want to go to Busan back." I said and then, Taehyung assuring words stopped.

"What? No!" He pull me off from him and grab both of my shoulders.

"Are you crazy?" He said and look at me with dark eyes.

"Yes, I'm crazy." I said and laugh.

"Stop Jimin. This is not you." Tae said and I fall back into his arms helplessly.

-TBC-