four

Jimin POV
I look at my appearance and walk to school with determination. I take a deep breath and think over my decision again before I regret it. I even have called Taehyung and tell him, he said,

"Just go for it! But, it's not my fault if he reject you, okay?"

"His words is not so convincing though..." I said to myself and suddenly before I know, I fall hard on the street.

I groaned in pain and look at my hand. It's just a scratch but I think my knees are bleeding...

"I'm sorry! Are you hurt anywhere?!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I look at the person. He is so handsome?

"I'm so sorry! Can you stand up?" I scold myself when I literally just check him out. Fuck.

"I think I can." I tried to stand up but my left knees were a bit bad so I really can't, ending up leaning into the nearest wall.

"I have not see you before though." I said and he tear away his gaze from my knees and look at me with a smile instead.

"Oh! I just move here, my name is Haru!" He said cheerfully, could he be schooling in the same school with me?

"Which school are you getting in then?" I ask as I now was sitting on a bicycle with him riding it of course.

"I'm schooling at Seoul school. I'm in class 6-B, I guess." He said and I squealed in excitement because I'm in the same class too.

"Same! You can sit behind me, there's no people sitting there." I said and he nodded at my words and continue our ride to school with the comfortable silence.

Later then, Tae brought me to the infirmary while Haru went to meet Ms Song.

"Taehyung-ah." Tae who were watching the nurse healing my injuries, look at me.

"I might postponed the confessing to tomorrow, If he reject me in my condition like this, I will look more pathetic." I said and chuckled at my own words.

"Well, I agree with you. Today, you can just enjoy your maybe last moment with him." I grim at Taehyung words as I thought that it might come true.

"Hey, don't worry okay. You still have that cute boy you met just now." I chuckle at Taehyung's words and shrug off the uneasy feelings for now.

----------
"Hey guys! This is Haru, he just move here." I and Tae brought Haru to lunch with us since he have no friends yet, even though he is popular with girls.

"Hi Haru!" Hobi speak first and Haru have grown close to them as the lunch pass by.

What a great day.

-TBC-

I love drama.