13

4 years later
"Jeon Jungkook, do you wish to accept, love, and protect him, Park Jimin for the rest of your life?" The priest ask Jungkook who is holding hand with Jimin while smiling brightly.

"I do."

"Park Jimin, will you accept Jeon Jungkook as as your husband and protect, take care and love him for the rest of your life?" The priest ask Jimin who is smiling shyly at Jungkook.

"I do."

"Now the bride and groom may kiss." As soon as the priest finish his words, Jungkook grab Jimin face gently and kiss him slowly enjoying the moment as the clapping of the guests echoed in the big hall.

"I will be uncle soon!" Tae shouted making the other guests laugh.

Now, Jimin were holding the small flowers bouquet in his hand, getting ready to throw it.

"I got it! Lisa we are marrying soon!" At the end, Rose catch it and run to Lisa excitedly.

"Jeon Jimin~" Jimin shivered as Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin waist.

"W-What?" Jimin ask shyly.

"Am I gonna be a father soon?" Jungkook ask flirtingly.

"We will see Jeon." Jimin replied back boldly and kiss Jungkook's cheek.

"They are so cute." Jin said cooing at both of his baby.

"Yeah." Namjoon said while feeding his already 5 year old daughter, Jin Mi.

"Papa, am I gonna be married too?" Jin Mi ask his father cutely.

"Yes honey. When you were grown up." Jin said while caressing her daughter cheek.

"Jin Mi!"

"Uncle Jimin!" She get away from Namjoon and now running excitedly to her favourite uncle.

"You look more pretty today, uncle." Jin Min said who were now carried by Jimin.

"Really? Thank you sweetie. You everyday are pretty too." Jimin said.

"Are you forgetting me Jin Mi?" Taehyung said while pouting with Yoongi beside him.

"Uncle Tae!" Jimin hand Jin Mi to Tae and start chatting with his friends.

"I can't believe Jimin and Jungkook marry first." Haru said with his boyfriend beside him, Hoseok. Well, Haru turn Hoseok gay with some flirting and boom they are couple.

"Well, it's just fate." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.

Fate

End
This book finally end. The boys can become pregnant, yeah. Some of Chaelisa guys. I'm gonna add extra chapter also. Bye.