11

Jimin
"I can't believe that I have an angel in my arm right now." I giggled at Jungkook's cheesy word and hit him playfully. Right now, me and Jungkook are cuddling on a sofa in my house while watching Netflix on my TV.

"It's raining heavily... You will stay right?" I ask Jungkook while looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Of course, I will sleep here tonight." He said while smiling widely.

"Ew." Suddenly, a voice interrupt our lovely moment.

"Go get a room, bitches." Hoseok said and the other 4 chuckled at Hoseok's words.

"Just say that you are jealous hyung." I stuck out my tongue at Hoseok and turn my attention to the movie playing.

"Yeah Hoseok, when are you going to get a girlfriend?" Namjoon said and Hoseok sigh.

"I don't know, hyung. No one wants me." He said while pouting cutely making me laugh.

"Don't joke hyung, you have girls lining up for you!" I said and the others nodded in agreement.

"They are just so girly okay." Hoseok said and after some arguments we decided to play games.

"So, who wants to play truth or truth?" Tae said excitedly while Yoongi watch him with love in his eyes obviously.

"Isn't it suppose to be truth or dare-" Namjoon said but his words were immediately cut off.

"If he say truth or truth then it's truth or truth. Final." Yoongi said and Namjoon scoff at Yoongi. I just chuckled at them and take a seat in the circle.

"I want to spin!" Tae said before we could say anything he already spin the bottle and it landed on Jungkook.

"So, who do you want to ask?" Jin ask and he look at me while smirking.

"Of course, I choose my babyboy." I gulp at the nickname and try to calm myself before I get a boner.

"W-What do you want to ask?" I ask nervously.

"Do you have a strength kink Jiminie?" Oh shit. My face turn red immediately. Fuck you Jeon Jungkook.

"Y-You can't ask question like that!" I said in embarrassment.

"We can." Namjoon said, I glared at him and look at my fingers.

"FINE, I have." I said while pouting.

"My turn right?" I change the topic quickly and spin the bottle and the game continues boringly.

-TBC-
This is just a filler. I don't have idea. Sorry