six

Jimin
"Jungkookie! Please forgive me. Can we become friends back?" I grab his arm as I look at him with pleading eyes.

"NO. You are gay, I don't want to become friends with someone gay." He said loudly making everyone attention on us then he pull my arm off him, harshly.

"Jungkook enough. You are being too harsh." Namjoon grab Jungkook's shoulder and look at me sympatheticly.

"YOU ARE PATHETIC." He said and roll his eyes before walking away.

"Sorry Jimin, I can't help. Stay strong." Jin hyung said and hug me tightly before following the rest of their group.

I sigh and clench my fist tightly until I didn't notice that my palms are bleeding because of my nails and because of I angry at myself too.

-----
"Jimin-ah. Let's go lunch." Tae said at me but I shook my head.

"You want to eat with Yoongi right? It's okay, I can eat with Haru." I said and grab his hand softly.

"Are you sure?" He look at me and I smile softly at him before nodding my head.

"Let's go, Haru!" I beam at him and going to the rooftop with Haru after convincing Tae that I will be fine.

"Why aren't you eating with the guys? You guys fight or what?" He said as we sit beside each other while enjoying the wind.

"Nope. Something happen between me and Jungkook." I said as my energy go down.

"You like Jungkook right?" I look at Haru shocked and he laugh at my reaction.

"Why you look so shock?" He said while grinning and I still look at him dumbly.

"H-How do you know?" I said and he look at me with 'are you serious' face.

"It's obvious! We can know it from your eyes when you look at Jungkook." He said and I look at my hands now while sighing.

"Jungkook is lucky though." I look at him questioningly at his words.

"Why? Because he is handsome?" He look at me and stare into my eyes.

"No dummy. Because he have someone like you to love him." He said and ruffled my hair. I can feel my face become hot! My face must be a blushing mess now! Damn it.

"Yah! St-Stop making me blush, stupid!" I said and hit his arm.

"Ouch. It hurts?" He said jokingly and I frown at him before hitting him repeatedly but he continued laughing like it's the funniest thing in the world.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." He said still smiling and now he is staring at me? Are this guy serious?

"Why are you staring now, stupid." I said and laugh but Haru face stay serious. Now, he is making me scared.

"Jimin-ah. I like you."

-TBC-

Boom.