eight

Jungkook
"Jungkook-ah! Do you have a minute?" I look behind me and see a cute girl. I sigh and signal her to talk.

'Must be another confession.' She look at me expectantly and and start to talk.

"I-I like you! Please give me a chance." She said her words and I look at her unamusedly.

"I-" I was about to reject her but then I see Jimin looking at us. That's when I change my mind and I regret it a little bit.

"Sure." I accept her and the girl look so happy and start thanking me but I couldn't be bother to care as I was expecting to see Jimin reaction and he look so sad, and that's when I regret it.

Jimin
He accept the confession? Shit. He is looking at me!

I look away and pull Haru to our class.

"You are hurt right? Let's go on a date after school. My treat." I look at him and frown.

"Why? Why you want to make me happy when you're not happy yourself? I did not deserve you Haru." I said and look at him with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry-"

"Now you are saying sorry? It's not your fault but my fault. I'm the one who should be saying sorry here. Why-" He kiss me.

And that's when I feel loved, after a long time.

I close my eyes and respond to the kiss not bothered by the bell ringing sound and feel the moment.

And that's where also Jungkook regret his decision.

He make Jimin sad and jealous, he did not deserve an angel like Jimin and he know it but he also make Jimin happy and that's why he will not let go of an angel who is made for him and him only.

TBC
Hehe