3

Jimin
This past weeks, I and Jungkook have grown close to each other but he's still shy but not really, I'm really happy but afraid.

"Jungkook-ah!" I called out his name as I walk to him, at his locker with our friends that have grown close with each other too.

"Have you forgot me, Jimin-ssi." I look at the pouting Taehyung and chuckled before hugging him.

"Of course not! I love you~" I beamed making Taehyung smiled widely but it look like someone is not too happy with my 'I love you'...

"Aish, Yoongi-hyung. What's up with the long face?" I said and he glared at me but my words seems like it concerned Taehyung?

"What's wrong Yoongi-hyung? Are you sick?" Tae said worriedly making Yoongi blush.

"You two are so cute!" Hobi-hyung squealed while Taehyung look at him confusedly.

"Aish, they both are so dumb to not realize they love each other." I muttered and look at them with a smile but my eyes are sad.

"Yeah." But my thoughts were cut off by Jungkook's voice from beside me.

"What?" I look at Jungkook and he chuckled at my confuse face.

"Your words just now, I agree. They both are so dumb." He look at the couple while I look at him.

"Ah! I want to have a girlfriend now!" Hoseok groaned as he stretch his body.

"You'll find soon hyung. When the fate decide that you're ready to meet your love life." Jungkook suddenly said and I feel somewhat amazed by his words.

"But, what if they didn't follow the fate?" I said and now the attention are on me but not too long after Jungkook speak up.

"Then, it will be a hard road for you, hyung." The words still linger in my mind, as I'm now in the middle of my class.

"Park Jimin!" I flinched at the voice that called out my name and look at Ms Song who's now both hands on her hips while frowning at me.

"Pay attention please." She said calmly after and I sighed.

"Sorry, Ms Song." I apologized and focus on the lesson.

'What's wrong with me?'

----------
"Park Jimin, follow me." Now I'm sitting in Ms Song office with coffee in front of me, of course Ms Song is sitting across of me.

"What's wrong, Jimin? You rarely space out like that in most of your classes." She look at me with concern, Ms Song is like my mom. My parents left me in a most painful way. My father run away from home, leaving me with my mom, and after that my mom kill herself and left a note for me.

Dear son,
I'm happy now that I'm leaving. You know that it's your fault right that your father left us? Now I'm leaving too. I hope you suffer.

I look at the hanging body in front of me as Taehyung call the police. I look at the note and the body emotionlessly.

My tears slowly come out as Taehyung, comfort me.

"It's all my fault Taehyung... It's all my fault!"

I shook my head, as I snapped out of the flashback of my past.

"Is it wrong if I'm gay? Ms Song?" I look at her with teary eyes while fiddling with my fingers.

"Of course not. It's not wrong, Jimin. You have to do what you want to do with no regret." Ms Song words encourage me to confess. With no regret.

"With no regret!" I speak enthusiasticly.

But, little did I know, I am so wrong.

-TBC-